Game Discussions Star Citizen Discussion Thread v12

Not a fan of those all in one adblockers. There are some sites I allow ads to support them and I hate having to configuring the adblocker to allow it. I'm getting lazy in my old age.
Plus I get the movies, TV and music with YouTube.
Anyway, I am very surprised to see how many White Knights are getting shouted down in the umpteen Starfield threads that sprung up on Spectrum.
What I wasn't surprised with, is how little some of these devotees know about other games.
You gotta be clueless to be a SC knight.

VR Golgot comparing SC's PES with Starfield ?
I think that was mentioned a bit tongue in cheek...although saying that...if those captured sandwiches actually persist in your ship... :unsure:

Too many folk these days are fixated on competitive multiplayer instead of just enjoying good games for what they are is what I meant...I'm not doing the comparison thing since SC, Sqn 404 and starfield are in completely different genres...even assuming either Sqn 404 or SC are ever released to be viable in any genre to begin with 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Too many folk these days are fixated on competitive multiplayer instead of just enjoying good games is what I meant...I'm not doing the comparison thing since SC and starfield are 2 completely different genres...even assuming either Sqn 404 or SC are ever released to be viable in any genre 🤷‍♂️
Basically. If you want MP - then SF isn't the game for you. If you want a stable MP - then SC isn't for you. I haven't really had much MP lately - Foxhole is the only exception. Recent logins saw me trying to logi the fronts - but it takes just 2 days of inactivity and your stockpiles go public, it isn't really a game when you don't play in a group. And when you do you end up with just a pistol and a mammon grenade anyway. God I cooked so much ammo and then the guys took three arti pieces once and spent all that was meant for 2 days in one afternoon. We blew that **** up though.
This time I went more solo, got trouble with the voice chat, too, but I had quite the memorable charges and standoffs. One was when I dropped into a Warden tank ops and went with it to guard their flanks against pesky goblin infantry - it was glorious. Never survived so long against such enemy numbers, they just are too focused on the tanks. Gotta love the surprise tank flank gank.

I spend more than that on crisps and sweeties. :)

So, how's the childcatching business these days?

FreeFirmBudgie-max-1mb.gif

🤣

Taking the PES...

s0TQNuP.png

Haha, sǝǝpᴉn⅁ qᴉ⅁ ໒㇏◕⎺◕໒㇢ is spamming the same comment in that thread:

OP lied that what Oblivion could do 17 years ago is analogous to PES.
If you'd like to discuss something else, then OP is welcome to delete his post in shame and present a valid argument instead.

I think he's having a copium meltdown.

Wow, lots of people talking actual sense in that thread as well, arguing back against the white knights.

Like this guy:

You couldn't quote someone saying that because the only people saying that are the people saying it to argue against it.

What "the other side" is actually saying is
  1. It's embarrassing that we still don't have a game.
  2. Many SC fans are going to be Starfield fans; and with Starfield actually releasing, a lot of their time and attention is going to shift over there.
Of course, we don't have Starfield yet; so we don't really know how much or for how long. It depends on a lot.

VR Golgot comparing SC's PES with Starfield ?

Why my dear Ant, PES is a complex suite of tools which benefits both the PU and SQ42. It's a dual-use technology which CIG have pioneered with exactly that flexibility in mind.

Only in this way can they assemble their final super-platform, with the Hangar & Social Modules forming the feet, and AC & ToW as the nipples.

Last edited:
Not a fan of those all in one adblockers. There are some sites I allow ads to support them and I hate having to configuring the adblocker to allow it.

Look at Pihole my dear Doog! If you don't have a Pi then just chuck it in a VM. Don't even need to use it's DHCP.

Also - I am glad that Sandwichkin are finally being represented in Space Games! Rise my brethren, rise! Unless you're a flatbread of course.

Back
Top Bottom