Game Discussions Star Citizen Discussion Thread v12

lol, its worse than streaming video. not too much more to get to streaming 4k video levels.

CIG gonna need some ship sales to afford the bandwidth.

aTqB4f2.png
Oh man, in and out-of platform traffic on AWS is not cheap.

Viajero

Volunteer Moderator
This is amazing, coming from a long time fan:

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/14num06/why_does_todd_papy_always_look_like_the_only/

FelixReynolds as usual telling it like it is:
Watching you continue to go down this path of realization never ceases to be one of the most entertaining things on Reddit.

I have to ask again, what exactly is it that started off the warning bells now, when all that's changed fundamentally from a few years back until now is that more time has passed?

Last edited:
What's in May since 2020 that gave it such a spike?

2020 was also the year they started ramping up the 'sale' event frequency:

This new fan site is fun:

Nice to see the sale event increases of recent years tabulated ;)

h8evM9A.png

As much as sales within the classic events are also higher year on year, the jump in sale events from 2020 on certainly tallies with the striking leap in 'pledges'...

(NB there are other promotions throughout the year, those are just the big ones).

May 2020 was the first ever 'Invictus' sale.

Prior to that the 'Anniversary' (😁) sale in November was the only broad-spectrum opportunity to walk around the giant yachts and to buy an Idris...

A gentleman regrets his Idris...

Source: https://old.reddit.com/r/starcitizen_refunds/comments/14opzvt/ok_refundians_i_give_in_its_all_a_scam/

They reckon Star Hangar is also drenched in sellers and only offering 40%:

I've been playing since 2.18 with a grand admiral account. I tried a starhanger, and I was told that A: I can't sell my idris without the whole account B: there is to many accounts trying to sell right now C:except 40 percent of value

Games not even a game and with no updates on bugs that destroy gameplay, ie invisible players, ships throwing you into space at random, invisible objects that you can crash into and lose everything, the most horrid servers in a AAA game etc.........

It's just getting on discord to team troll people or stare at a screen while commercial players mine and trade pointlessly because of Chinese gold markets or dupping glitches. I'm tired of drinking kool-aid I want something that's not fake.

Back
Top Bottom