Game Discussions Star Citizen Discussion Thread v12

Consensual death of a spaceman.

Looking at all the Picards, they seem really into the idea of grind > skill, now. Before griefing was possible, I remember them cheering on player skill.

Some cheer on CIG's decisions even when they about face on previous decisions that they cheered on.

I'm pretty sure if CIG said they were reworking SC as a strategy game, people like J3PT would rush to their defence.

Derek Smart?
DXAEMIE.jpg

...anyway DS was right..... and I do miss his blogs....anyone know what's new with Derek?

CIG feeling frisky on the Quantum front...

Quantum Simulation

• End date has moved closer from 2023-12-14 to 2023-09-20

Thanks to Turbulent's power to hit deadlines maybe? ;)

To better support upcoming tasks, and to accommodate the additional development resources coming in from our Montreal studio, the US PU Gameplay Feature and Systemic Services and Tools teams are being reformed into a pair of new teams. These teams will be the NA PU Gameplay Feature Team and the Economy Team.

Tier 0 here we go...

CIG feeling frisky on the Quantum front...

Thanks to Turbulent's power to hit deadlines maybe? ;)

Tier 0 here we go...
I suspect that is indeed the case. Turbulent seem to have been given a whole sack load of poisoned chalices with trying to manage the broken PU and PES/server mashup whilst the Empire of Roberts concern themselves solely with making fake demo videos for the upcoming cash grab of ComicCon CitizenCon and pretending they're still working on the magnum opus in between almost monthly business class upper management vacations trips at backer's expense to drum up future Asian investment into the online jpeg marketing scam :)

Last edited:
Spectrum arguing about skills again.

Funny stuff

Someone else makes the point that this is paving the way for PvE servers, that CIG have squeezed all the money they can from existing backers so now need to target a new demographic.

Funny if true, more older backers getting salty because CIG do another bait and switch, when they probably defended CIG for earlier ones.

where is all the skill talk coming from? what kicked it off? something specific cig said or just the normal chirping.

I suspect that is indeed the case. Turbulent seem to have been given a whole sack load of poisoned chalices with trying to manage the broken PU and PES/server mashup whilst the Empire of Roberts concern themselves solely with making fake demo videos for the upcoming cash grab of ComicCon CitizenCon and pretending they're still working on the magnum opus in between almost monthly business class trips at backer's expense to drum up future Asian investment into the online jpeg marketing scam :)

Seriously, is Chris not the most jazzed you've seen him in years in this Bar Citizen vid...

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y97OrvSAqf8&t=1m30s

A whole new world to fool ;)

---

But yeah at the actual coal face, Turb are tasked with producing diamonds... ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom