Game Discussions Star Citizen Discussion Thread v12

LOL

1712932438544.png

Just to be clear I am not suggesting Mike uses it. No idea. But view bots are a thing indeed, Twitch rules or not. And I suspect there are significant chances CIG uses them directly or through 3rd parties. There has been significant signs CIG’s pulse doesn’t falter when it comes to artificially support SC content creators financially, Rexzilla / Redbull etc. I would not put it pass CIG to consider view botting for SC streamers or other forms of direct or indirect support for content creators to easily inflate viewership stats etc.
It is also entirely possible that CIG could use viewbots that are set to search for SC streams and "view" them to make it look like the game is more popular than it actually is. Anybody could set up bots if they want to, not just the streamer themselves.

Keeping TonyZ around really puts a crimp in my continuity.

In my soon-to-be-kickstarted show "Clown Imperium (The BDSSE)", there will have been this scene where Erich (The Brother) tells Tich (The aspiring newcomer to The Cabal) that the board decided to put Zony (The Old Buddy) on "garden leave" and Tich should tell him. I had to look up the term, too, so Erich reacts a bit shocked when Tich returns later, shovel in hand, to report the job done. "They'll never find him".

Now what. I can see an out, though. When Tris (The Artiste, lives in a dreamworld, unaware of the "misunderstanding" or The Cabal) decides to put Zony on a new product(*), there is a bit of emming and erring amidst The Cabal (who really run the show) until they decide to resurrect Zony in CI's secret underground cloning facility, usually used to create new cheap workers. Of course, he'll never be the same and hilarity ensues.

See, I've got bits of scenes and dialogue all ready to go. Only a bit more polish, two more years, a revolution in the thinking. When pledge? How much? Not enough. Try again.

*: It is of yet undefined what product the Clown Imperium tries to make or what business they're in. Possibly a Stellar Circus.
The Artiste Triste! I love it.

Ah, but Zyloh has taken to Twitter to claim great success!

Source: https://twitter.com/CaptainZyloh/status/1778820275599036460

While elsewhere Stu notes that he's doubtless full of it, yet again ;)

well 3000 were there last year. But Zyloh saying they've sold 3000+ tickets already? Hmm...

this is the data from the crowdfunding tracker spreadsheet, hour by hour

image.png

you can see the four spikes when the ticket waves began

those four hour-slots total $815k. Premiums have sold out. Standards sold out only for first three waves.

more money was spent in each of the first three waves, than this afternoon's not-sold-out wave

even if only $250 standard tickets were sold, with no currency exchange or sales taxes or VAT included, then 3260 tickets have been sold

---

CIG def in 'all is well, please ignore the hard sell' mode still...

Top Bottom