Game Discussions Star Citizen Discussion Thread v12

1608740433564.png

a goldie from SA

"Never in the field of computer gaming was so little delivered for so long for so much"
“Never in the field of computer gaming has so many been owned for so long by such simple means.”

Oh look, the scary XenoThreat is actually an one-man-army!
View attachment 201751
Hey how. The Illusive Man was a scary guy, even though he was just one man (in charge of a huge secretive network of operatives).

Latest PTU build sorted the trade terminals...plus it's stable enough for a live candidate...

Woo hoo! Release must be close now! ;)

Been having a bit of a back and forth with one my erm... stalkers on youtube. Basically nearly every time i make a negative comment about SC on a video, him and Tom Neverwinter pop up to tell everyone how bad i am and that i'm spreading lies, etc.

Anyway, we've now reached the stage (again) of where i talk about a relesable product and he says there is a new version every 3 months. Just moved into the "Oh, ok, the gaming press can review it now then?" stage.

These conversations are so predictable. I await the ITS ALPHA card to be played next. Once again SC is in that quantum state of being both a released game and an alpha at the same time, immune to criticism but open to praise.

What is? The Idris attack thingy?

Awesome! I guess CR didn't like the negative press and told the devs to just do it.

I'm expecting lots of lulzworthy material out of this!

Ha, no. The current PTU build is going to live PU. The PTU build that has had the xenothreat stuff pulled out of it.

One thing is for certain. Star Citizen is the most entertaining game I never bought or played, or even watched Let's Plays.
(not counting @sovapid ganking clips) 😂

SC? I'd say the only entertaining thing about SC so far, is the SC discussion threads here. Have you folks ever considered having a meetup just for folks interested in this thread? Star C itizen Discussion Con 2021.

SC? I'd say the only entertaining thing about SC so far, is the SC discussion threads here. Have you folks ever considered having a meetup just for folks interested in this thread? Star C itizen Discussion Con 2021.

If we could meet up, we could play drinking games. Like watch videos of CR talking and every time he says the word fidelity everyone has to take a shot.

If I was a cynical man I'd say the advertisement of Xeno Threat then pulling it for quality reasons was an planned marketing thing to contrast to a in the news buggy release

Top Bottom