State of the Game

This is as good as it's going to get. Do you honestly think the Devs play the game like the rest of us... No, they play in god mode. Elite Dangerous is a framework for a better game. They get the feature working to a bare minimum and then they move on to the next big idea. The game is designed to grind with nothing really to show for it. The missions and storyline are boring and at the end of the day, ask yourself what you really have to show the time wasted in it.

The Azimuth Saga will be a disappointment and nothing will change. They have stated that you will feel the aftermath throughout the galaxy but have any of us felt anything that left a mark?

But the white knights will still champion the game hoping for something that will never come. They will just tell you to go play Star Citizen because you don't fit into the Elite dangerous ideology they have created in their heads. The fact of the matter is Star Citizen listens to their player base. Like everyone else, they also play the game and have achieved more than Elite Dangerous even with a different development methodology. Yes, they are still in Alpha but they have left plenty of room to grow ideas down the road.

Content creators need to waste time grinding ideas out of a game with no content, the same boring gameplay loop, and a story that won't be remembered by anyone. It's a lot easier to do that in Star Citizen because the building blocks for these features are in-game and are updated after player feedback.

There is no roadmap for Elite. There is no communication from frontier about the state of the game and when they do say something they really say nothing.
Ok then, well uninstall and find yourself another game then, some of us still enjoy the game and that is personal preference. You obviously do not enjoy this type of game so why bother?

Movealong.com buddy, save yourself the stress

OK, so watching a stream which is just exploration is like watching paint dry, just a little less engaging, agreed?
So why do I see these figures from my livestreams?
youtube.png

Mad - getting to double figures I always considered to be good!

This thread of late have been lacking of cat meme, and we have a lot of people trolling each others. I don't care why, I don't care about what, and I certainly don't care about whose right.

Can you stop doing that ? If you want to fight, pick another thread, or do it in PM. Many thanks from the people who post there to avoid the rest of the toxic pool.

Now then - following your exceedingly bad taste kitty pics 😤
A really cute moggy!
View attachment 254007
Every cat is pretty. It's a hill I'm ready to die on.

That cat is pretty to, and he know it.

Majestic whiskers.
In one Metroidvania I play called Blasphemous it has a Pope called Escribar, and before he turns into a giant silver man and then a red five armed spirit he looks exactly like that dog.
That's not a thing I was expecting to read in my life, but hey, I guess there is a lot of things left.

Every cat is pretty. It's a hill I'm ready to die on.

That cat is pretty to, and he know it.

Majestic whiskers.

That's not a thing I was expecting to read in my life, but hey, I guess there is a lot of things left.
Blasphemous is one cool game. In the first cutscene about five minutes in you defeat your fist boss, fill your helmet with its blood and put it back on.

Its mental, full of Spanish religious imagery and classic paintings.

b01aa6b2d6d4f683203e9471a8b8d5b5.jpg

Top Bottom