State of the Game

A smarter person would have thought, my quest is to destroy this ring, i'm the only one who can carry it... who do i know that could help me best in this journey, Hey, gandalf, do you know anyone who can safely get us quickly a long distance with minimal risk due to exposure to this ring for myself and others? Oh, you know some eagles who can fly me there and back by second supper? Excellent.
Maybe, but that would have been a terribly boring story.

A smarter person would have thought, my quest is to destroy this ring, i'm the only one who can carry it... who do i know that could help me best in this journey, Hey, gandalf, do you know anyone who can safely get us quickly a long distance with minimal risk due to exposure to this ring for myself and others? Oh, you know some eagles who can fly me there and back by second supper? Excellent.
I mean, to be perfectly honest, Sauron's Air Force was league ahead of the Free People air force. Litteral ghost king riding giant flying lizard of doom vs big eagle ? I mean, come on....

Sure, the Free People had good AA, with the Elves and Legolas, that's why Sauron was forced into a ground war, and his Blitzkrieg kinda failed. But they still had the better air force, period.

Maybe, but that would have been a terribly boring story.

only if you consider the walking as a story worth telling. A better story would be all of the adventures frodo would have not trying to avoid being killed or turned evil by a ring.

maybe he goes on eagle adventures after having befriended them on the journey and sees things no hobbit has ever seen or been to ever. Sights only those with wings have seen.

Instead, he witnessed horrors that will leave him sterile and with PTSD that will haunt him for his entire (and likely long) life.

Or we could even expect a new trilogy - Search for the Ring.

Could be low budget, playing entirely in FedEx sorting centers....
And Sauron is back, this time he is a corporate magnate, trying to get elected as king of Gondor. He had massive success in his "female Elves archer" store, that delivers good directly to the customers.
OFC, there is a debate over the mistreatment of it's employees, to which he regularly answer they are just Orcs.

I mean, to be perfectly honest, Sauron's Air Force was league ahead of the Free People air force. Litteral ghost king riding giant flying lizard of doom vs big eagle ? I mean, come on....

Sure, the Free People had good AA, with the Elves and Legolas, that's why Sauron was forced into a ground war, and his Blitzkrieg kinda failed. But they still had the better air force, period.

His forces were totally unprepared and being gathered long after the journey started. It was only the long journey on foot that gave him time to build up his army to what it was.

Eagles would have ended the battle before it ever had a chance to begin.

His forces were totally unprepared and being gathered long after the journey started. It was only the long journey on foot that gave him time to build up his army to what it was.

Yeah but he still attacked too early, because Aragorn looked inside his magic TV, like the stoopid he was.
Also, Saruman pulled a WWI italy on him, and decided to attack on its own. Only to get rekt by the ent, who pulled a WWII USA on him.

Which is sad, because he was very smart not to open an eastern front.

And Sauron is back, this time he is a corporate magnate, trying to get elected as king of Gondor. He had massive success in his "female Elves archer" store, that delivers good directly to the customers.
OFC, there is a debate over the mistreatment of it's employees, to which he regularly answer they are just Orcs.
But he can't stop using the elven Twitter service and gets subsequently banned from all social media.

Birdy nam nam?

TheEye.png

EDIT: Also meow.

:D S

Top Bottom