State of the Game

that's what elite needs though. it needs a hyborian age. It's all atlantis right now. Unlimited wealth and resources. The great civilization needs to fall and we need to be playing in an age where we only have bits and pieces of what once was, as we try and build back to that memory of a safer and better life.

The thargoids need to save the game by destroying what it is...so it has the chance to grow into something much more interesting and better.
And boobies. Elite needs wading birds.

:D S

This is muddying the conversation.

:D S
A whole barrow-full of mud, for the aggregate.

45b1e66c2fa0ab7ba11a4c87b33acc2c.gif

UHc2Jfx.gif

that's what elite needs though. it needs a hyborian age. It's all atlantis right now. Unlimited wealth and resources. The great civilization needs to fall and we need to be playing in an age where we only have bits and pieces of what once was, as we try and build back to that memory of a safer and better life.

The thargoids need to save the game by destroying what it is...so it has the chance to grow into something much more interesting and better.
So what you're saying is that the Elite Dangerous galaxy needs a simultaneous dilithium crystal extinction event so that the federation can rise from the ashes of armageddon?

OK.

So then all we need is a certain nebula containing a certain family...right?

I logged on today to find that terrible word, "Upgrade".

Once I was on my main account, I noticed how much I was spending on upkeep for my FC. I had thousands of tons of goods unsold.
The financial conclusion was obvious. I sold all my tritium for triple market. I've got about two thousand tons of gold to unload. After that, it's time to offload all the ships and modules. Then the decommissioning. I'll get about 4.8 billion back in cash that has been floating around unused.

Such is the state of my game.

upkeep shmupkeep. what are you going to spend the credits on anyway? another duplicate ship? sell a few thousand mined things and forget about upkeep for a year or two.

Morning nobody
Back at you Cmdr! o7!

the-beatles-good-morning.gif

Tomorrow we celebrate Cmdr Elanor Rigby day......

I logged on today to find that terrible word, "Upgrade".

Once I was on my main account, I noticed how much I was spending on upkeep for my FC. I had thousands of tons of goods unsold.
The financial conclusion was obvious. I sold all my tritium for triple market. I've got about two thousand tons of gold to unload. After that, it's time to offload all the ships and modules. Then the decommissioning. I'll get about 4.8 billion back in cash that has been floating around unused.

Such is the state of my game.

Good to see you. 4.8 billion? Stay away from Las Vegas..........

raiders-nation-skull.gif

Last edited:
Top Bottom