State of the Game

R (1).jpg

indeed. Hard to decipher what to make of the post...much like the result of the random drops in audio my network was causing on all of my calls. Is it a question? is it a typo'd post? is gift file intentional and somewhere means something? is it a non-primary language issue? so many potential meanings, not enough data.

indeed. Hard to decipher what to make of the post...much like the result of the random drops in audio my network was causing on all of my calls. Is it a question? is it a typo'd post? is gift file intentional and somewhere means something? is it a non-primary language issue? so many potential meanings, not enough data.
asking if its a GIF file that was causing the tiling...But nooooooooo, you couldn't possibly just figure that out because then you wouldn't get to be a condescending pen is...

Last edited:
asking if its a GIF file that was causing the tiling...But nooooooooo, you couldn't possibly just figure that out because then you wouldn't get be condescending...
assuming it's a mistake requires making quite a lot of assumptions. I prefer to assume there's missing info than the person just totally doesn't get what is otherwise a fairly well known context that would make their statement not make any sense if they had known. Sure we could assume they're ignorant but that's a lot more condescending within the forum than suggesting the post is incomplete.

assuming it's a mistake requires making quite a lot of assumptions. I prefer to assume there's missing info than the person just totally doesn't get what is otherwise a fairly well known context that would make their statement not make any sense if they had known. Sure we could assume they're ignorant but that's a lot more condescending within the forum than suggesting the post is incomplete.

Prat.

But you could've just asked for clarification instead of making a comparison. I guess that just wouldn't have been as satisfying, would it?

But you could've just asked for clarification instead of making a comparison. But I guess that wouldn't have been as satisfying, would it?

I could have, if i had actually cared about the response. I dont. It was likely either an unfunny post by someone who knew the tiling joke ...or someone who didn't and was being literal. Either option isn't really worth clarification. But it is worth commenting on because it is a good analogue to how communicating over zoom and the like is at times - and that was amusing to me to consider how that would look in regular text communications.

But go on.. keep trying to spin it. getting offended over nothing is amusing as well as we wait for update 10 reactions.

Top Bottom