State of the Game

R.gif

peacemaker, still riding high.

boba aint cool enough to tell his enemies to "eat peace" before blowing them up. that's elite dangerous style diplomacy... if you ignore the pg-ified violence.

Last edited:
Not enjoying Odyssey Ralph?
I blame Nemo, for the almost fruitless search for upgraded suits and weapons in Colonia. That stuff only exists in the bubble.

He did bring my FPS on foot up to almost 20 from 10 on foot (desktop). For Oddy, this is a "great Armstrong Moment".

You can shut up about my old 1030 card, settings, CPU, memory, etc, etc. We went through all of that last night.

This is a retail product. The "programming is hard" excuse died a long time ago.

I blame Nemo, for the almost fruitless search for upgraded suits and weapons in Colonia. That stuff only exists in the bubble.

He did bring my FPS on foot up to almost 20 from 10 on foot (desktop). For Oddy, this is a "great Armstrong Moment".

You can shut up about my old 1030 card, settings, CPU, memory, etc, etc. We went through all of that last night.

This is a retail product. The "programming is hard" excuse died a long time ago.

It's like watching a icy / snowy downhill road where there's cars stopped near the bottom and you see more cars coming down the road. That's elite dangerous for developers.

update 10 really didn't live up to what it needed to be to put things back on track - so this is the new normal. abandon foot play and stick to either horizons type of environments or play in horizons or buy new hardware that can muscle thru their bad software.

Happy Friday dear bretheren and sisteren of the brebus! may your weekend be as full of pish and drivel as mine will be with snow (2-3 feet and 60mph winds on the way). I expect sunday may be something like:
1643388956576.png

One more anonymous weekly mascot post:

1643388913553.png

Game update continued console support check: Still running on xbox! wrapped up some missions last night and relocated to diso next to reorte for the cg. Gonna be some sirious combat bondage going on this weekend!

Fly safe commanders seeya in the black (assuming the power holds up)!
1643389213979.png

10.1 next week. That's a quick turnaround for the scooping and dead npc bugs. Though hopefully their fix is a bit less ham fisted than their optimization of the glass shader ...and doesn't just eliminate any npcs near such consoles/items at all to avoid them dying in-front or over them.

like, set the death animation to always stumble away from consoles/interactable items a few steps before falling to the ground.

Top Bottom