State of the Game

Your argument doesn't seem to have a flaw in it's logic. But this is the internet so I'm going to have to just double down on my stance and suggest that you read the bullet points again, if reading isn't too hard for you.
To add to your list of ship-interior gameplay, can I suggest the competitive hosting a la bonne franquette as emergent content and a new form of PvP?

Also a new (GalNet) series of 'Sarah Beeny's Renovate Don't Relocate'?

Or did I miss the point again?...

Wasn't I just associated with KKK in Texas?
Can we go back to cat meme ? Please ?
maxresdefault.jpg

To add to your list of ship-interior gameplay, can I suggest the competitive hosting a la bonne franquette as emergent content and a new form of PvP?

good point on the renovate bit... we could have engineers who specialse in art deco interiorz, mayve chintz curtains for the windows... the options are endless!

if fdev didn't hate money, they would have went all in on interiors and the stupid things you can place in them and not have to worry about how it interacts with the rest of the game at all.. easy money.

I'm not pro-interior ...but their decisions aren't apparently motivated by profits. which makes everything they've been doing highly suspect since it's not motivated by good gameplay either.

good point on the renovate bit... we could have engineers who specialse in art deco interiorz, mayve chintz curtains for the windows... the options are endless!
they literally could be.. and fdev could sell you lots of things on top of that and lots of players would eat that waste of money up.

so ask yourself ...what is fdev motivated by if not money and not good gameplay?

what drives their priority list?

Top Bottom