State of the Game

I can't find any cats worth posting.
This is probably seafood, but I may be wrong and we should just ask how they feel about themselves.

rupaw.jpg
Mamma mia, here I go again !

I've watched that match. Trelleborg vs Corteva Agriscience, FSL Autumn League 1/4 final 2020. They were in the lead too when it happened with 30s to go, but that ruined their endgame bale stacking. Tragic. They ended up losing by 36 points to Corteva.
In fairness they were hit by injuries sustained in the Rollerball semi final from the previous week, that they were also in. But the game was played in a good spirit. Not to much thrashing around.

In fairness they were hit by injuries sustained in the Rollerball semi final from the previous week, that they were also in. But the game was played in a good spirit. Not to much thrashing around.
You are obviously joking, but I'm not!

Yes, there is a Farming Simulator League, with sponsored professional teams, live streamed, and it's hilariously awesome. :ROFLMAO:

Why not? I had this theory/observation/realization.
I usually joke a lot about "normal" things and "normal" people. I mean "majorities".

The point is I consider minorities as "normal" as the rest, so I joked about them too sometimes, and it sometimes ended badly.

How can I treat something as normal and equal if I can not make jokes about it?
It makes no sense to me.
Requiring special consideration isn't equal. Continue as you were. You aren't obligated to make exceptions for anyone unless you choose to

Last edited:
Top Bottom