News Status on Focused Feedback Forums

Some of us view the Elite franchise as more than just a video game. Especially those of us who have been playing Elite games since 1984. ;)

I've been playing since 1984 and am quite happy to say the current state is disappointing.

The game has got such potential too.

I am realising that "later today" might have been a little more specified than that, with the hour long window of opportunity to shout something at the developers in a crowd of explorers shouting things at the developers.

I am realising that "later today" might have been a little more specified than that, with the hour long window of opportunity to shout something at the developers in a crowd of explorers shouting things at the developers.

And most likely shouting something entirely disconnected from exploration, like "PP Open Only", and so on and so forth.

dn1.jpg

And most likely shouting something entirely disconnected from exploration, like "PP Open Only", and so on and so forth.

I really wish that powerplay hadn't been mentioned in the OP - it paved the way for much renewed grousing and complaining and additional unwanted noise in the more wanted signal of exploration feedback :rolleyes:

Include me in "playing video games since 1984" - earlier than that if you include my ZX81 ;)

There has been a pretty large gap in terms of decades for playing videogames for me though - the only reason I play them again was becuase "whoa a new Elite game" nostalgia. Then I wrote an application for it but that's another story :p

Ahhh, the days of my old ZX81 with the Ram pack stuck in the back. And I played Elite on my old ZX Spectrum 48k.

Are you mad? That would have been suicide. :p

Like running into an ambush knowingly.

In preparation for the beta, we’ll be archiving existing Focused Feedback discussions. We would like to once again thank the community for their feedback on all the topics so far, it has been immensely valuable.

giphy.gif

Jokes aside looking forward to Exploration changes. Would be interesting to see.

I have a Doctor who Plays Elite. He told me other day I have you scheduled for a F-Dev Update. Aka COLONOSCOPY! So F-Dev how about ya just come out tell us How FAR YOUR GOING TO RAM IT UP THERE! Forget the beta ya know its a waste of time your going to just put Broken Updates out anyway. All beta is, Is a Preview to Youtubers to get hype going so you can maybe get some Hemorrhaged players back and to sell some SHINNEYS!

Back
Top Bottom