Stuff you've always wondered about

How is it the lights on those cargo containers always seem to flash in unison ? and what are they even for !?! Why 4 lights and only green ? They even seem to be able to switch dimensions when integrity goes to zero !

How can there be an alpha and beta for Odyssey, with feedback and issues being addressed from those, but it still releases in Q1? I think I may already know the answer to this...

• Like (+1)
Reactions: Pug
That time when the ground starts seeming awfully close and you're still travelling at 2.5 km/s?
The times I envision my frail little tin can getting slamdunked nose first into the landscape because some microscopic switchboard inside my nav computer is adamant we are still at 30 km and not 0 altitude... 😅

A couple of BGS questions:

If I dock at an outpost where I have a bounty with the faction, will I be sent to the irritating jail thing?

And what effect will killing their trade ships/beaurocrats/security ships have?

Cheers

A couple of BGS questions:

If I dock at an outpost where I have a bounty with the faction, will I be sent to the irritating jail thing?

And what effect will killing their trade ships/beaurocrats/security ships have?

Cheers

Question 1 - if they are the owner of the outpost, sadly yes. But you may get shot down first! It's a bit lose lose, as even if you get shot down, I think you might go to jail too, but can't be certain on that as it depends if they own the system or not. Maybe. Either way, it sucks! Find the nearest Interstellar Factor first - I use the "nearest" on inara and pick from the list.

Question 2 - they will hate you more for reputation, but also you'll earn bounties and fines from the controlling faction for the system. As well as notoriety. 1 point per kill. Up to ten. It will hurt their system influence though which is the main reason to have fun doing it!

Hope this helps boyo.

How can there be an alpha and beta for Odyssey, with feedback and issues being addressed from those, but it still releases in Q1? I think I may already know the answer to this...
Some recent '2012' games still run a playable Alpha release with incremental updates. Almost Elite esq.
They will learn how to take our dough eventually.
Pug

They are the controlling faction, that's why I'm doing it, so it weakens them if I go around murdering NPCs in their system?

Absolutely right buddy, it will lower their system influence :)

Edit - mainly clean ones. The wanted ships less so I believe.

Top Bottom