Suit RP features

Sorry if this suggestion already was posted - there about 1000 or more pages with suggestion threads, I couldn’t check most of them.
So, my idea is: Elite is already have some roleplayers in it. Like player pirates, that don’t just pvp kill your ship, but instead ask to drop some cargo, and act in chat like a real space gangsta of 3307. But now, when we have actual face to face interactions with other character, roleplayers miss one thing - some animations. Even basic ones, like point your hand, or salute, or show thumbs up will be great for rp purpose. For me it doesn’t seem to be really hard thing to implement, so, what you think?

Emotes would be really cool. Before odyssey, your character were perceived as a ship in game, and ships don’t really have hands (Outlaw Star says hello) or any way to express emotions, and that’s ok, cause it’s realistic. Now characters are perceived as human beings, but emotionless. Some npc doesn’t even always open mouth when speaking XD, though it’s more bug that intended.

Top Bottom