COMPLETED CG Support Sirius Atmospherics initiative by providing ammonia world exploration data (Exploration)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
According to Inara its 50% and I thought it was 10% per Grade? Ill have to check on the ones I have.

Edit: Ninjad by ID. More confused now, its like the BF Sales on MB PJs :)

well, i guess we'll see. it's already hard to miss the efficiency bonus with a g5 dss.

i hope everyone is checking uss around those ammonia worlds?!

Whatever it ends up as, this mod is almost certainly worth having if you ever want to do any exploring.
Hardly a big thing to miss out on though. It barely saves you some time from the "pewpew the planet" mini-game (the DSS), and hitting the efficiency target on planets (not giants) is already trivial. The only real benefit to it I could see would be on mapping gas giants, but next to nobody does that.

That said, this is one of those few engineering blueprints that have zero downsides (so much for that design principle, eh?), so if you get one of these, using it is a no-brainer. But is it worth aborting any exploration journey you might have going on? Most likely not.

I wish Frontier would stop with these CG-exclusive rewards, but at least this time around it's better, since the module is only marginally more useful than what's available to everyone - and not a factor in any competitions either.
The interesting thing though is that apparently, Frontier are willing to do twice-engineered blueprints now. So, what's next gents, Overcharged-Overcharged Huge Plasma Accelerator? :D

Last edited:
Whatever it ends up as, this mod is almost certainly worth having if you ever want to do any exploring.
I want do less mapping, or waiting for the probes anyway...
The only real benefit to it I could see would be on mapping gas giants, but next to nobody does that.
Hello :)
Scanned 8 ammonia worlds with DSS (no FSS used as these were preivously discovered), turned them in, got 24 points.

Thats the first report thats made sense, lets hope more do now....except the 98 pointer, Ill bet they dont want that one retconned :)

someone knows, what the function of those noob-hammers is at betancourt?

first time i see them on a shiny new station.

So:
1) Do the scanned worlds need to be Terraformable Ammonia Worlds or will any Ammonia Worlds work?
2) Do Gas Giants with Ammonia-based life count?

So:
1) Do the scanned worlds need to be Terraformable Ammonia Worlds or will any Ammonia Worlds work?
2) Do Gas Giants with Ammonia-based life count?
AFAIK, any ammonia world regardless of it being terraformable or not. Gas giants don't count as ammonia worlds if I remember correctly.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom