COMPLETED CG Support Sirius Atmospherics initiative by providing ammonia world exploration data (Exploration)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
First world problem.

why don’t you just turn in data until you are in your desired bracket and then periodically drop by to top it off?

Almost died with first batch of AWs.

Back near to station, started Docking Computer... damn thing hit boost and rammed me straight into one of those four poles!
AspX's 3A Prismatics gone in an instant, hull down to 63%.
Lovely.

Hmm, some multiplier like that - I just handed in ~7M UC with ~5AW and got:

View attachment 198119

(pretty sure it wasn't 98 AW :) )

Edit: My guess - 1 per 100k - plus the AW bonus - so I got 70 for UC, then 28 more for the AW scans

So FWIW, I handed in 1m in report data (without any scans of any planets, literal honk and leave) and got no reports.

So maybe reports = actual bodies FSS'ed (and DSS'ed for AWs).

Went to the nearby Chameleon Nebula, so far not a single Amonia World. And I find so many when just wandering around...

Karma Karma Karma Karma
Karma Chameleon
You come and go
You come and go

You mean 27, 000, 000 - that is 27 millions

At least the tier1 looks doable (hopefuly)
At 12000 reports in, the bar still doesn't move. And if it's really set to 27 million, then that's no surprise. Even 2.7 million is way too much at the current rate of progress.
What I did was to use https://eddb.io/body - set the filter for ammonia worlds, and DSS the already-discovered ammonia worlds in the Bubble. Did 30 or so today, will do some more tomorrow.
Same here.

So I just fully scanned a system with no AWs or similar, a single 133k system with 15 bodies including main star. No reports either.
Yeah, I did the same. Also FSSed (edit: well, honked) around 60 random boring systems - also for 0. Also DSSed 8 AW and got 24 credits. No idea where my initial 90+ came from, that CMDR had just been doing cargo runs around the bubble, certainly hand't been scanning AWs 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
i can see great engagement in exploration XD

Fdev suddenly add unique engineered AX weapon made by sirius.

CG end in 2 hour.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom