COMPLETED CG Support the Colonia Bridge Project in Alcor (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Additionally, Brewer Corporation will offer reductions to Fleet Carriers and Fleet Carrier outfitting at Macdonald Settlement in the Alcor system, based on the tier reached. These will last for one week starting on Friday the 15th of October 3307.
Tier 1 will provide a 10% discount. Each additional tier will provide a further 5% discount, up to a maximum of 30%.

I just hope they do something about the discounts for Fleet Carrier Outfitting - else very few will manage to get those.
As it: make them available in other Carrier Administration systems, maybe?

It wouldn't have been some a**hat in a T-10 who likes to f-bomb the chat would it? Had some guy in one try to gank me Thursday and AGAIN y-day.
I don't know. I only have mining lasers on my Cutter, so I didn't try to engage rather tried to boost and low wake out. Normally the Cutter FSD is so quick that I can low wake rather quickly but this time I was mass locked by the other ship. I guess I don't really understand mass locking since the Cutter has one of the largest mass lock factors in the game and I thought that the higher factor locks the lower and if the factor is the same, then neither is locked. In hindsight, I should have just high-waked to another system thus avoiding the mass lock. Live and learn.

Attachments

• masslock.PNG
    masslock.PNG
    41.8 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
I guess I don't really understand mass locking since the Cutter has one of the largest mass lock factors in the game and I thought that the higher factor locks the lower and if the factor is the same, then neither is locked.

Only another Cutter can masslock a Cutter

So at equal masslock factor, both ships can lock eachother

Only another Cutter can masslock a Cutter

So at equal masslock factor, both ships can lock eachother
I guess that's what happened, but I thought if the two ships were equivalent then neither got mass locked. But baring any engineering effects that would affect mass locking that must be what happened.

Last edited:
BEI DOU sector EB-X B1-2
Fleet carrier: sprat early retirement

Ceramic composites 1000 units
Thermal cooling units 14000 units selling for 388 credits
Computer components 1000 units

please be signed up for community goal and deliver to McDonald settlement in Alcor
Nice. Sub 9ly jump from Alcor and parked just off the main star, so a very smooth and easy unload which even the fattest, fully laden large ship can handle.

You're selling those cooling units at rock bottom prices too and I think that's at least the second time you've filled your hold. What's your story CMDR? Ultra rich Borann vet with more money than god? Or are you shifting a few thousand yourself and sharing the love? Or just an altruistic guy who wants see the CG succeed? Great work anyway, o7.

BEI DOU sector EB-X B1-2
Fleet carrier: sprat early retirement

Ceramic composites 1000 units
Thermal cooling units 14000 units selling for 388 credits
Computer components 1000 units

please be signed up for community goal and deliver to McDonald settlement in Alcor
I took the last thermal cooling units. And there is no more commodities. Thank you, commander!

Nice. Sub 9ly jump from Alcor and parked just off the main star, so a very smooth and easy unload which even the fattest, fully laden large ship can handle.

You're selling those cooling units at rock bottom prices too and I think that's at least the second time you've filled your hold. What's your story CMDR? Ultra rich Borann vet with more money than god? Or are you shifting a few thousand yourself and sharing the love? Or just an altruistic guy who wants see the CG succeed? Great work anyway, o7.
In top 10% For this cg, share some credits with others. And actively avoiding top 10 by letting others help unloading... And don't feel like unloading all myself. <<--

Nice one spacerschoice. I unloaded 3000T thermals off you!
Sick of just 89 or 90 at seddon and then have to travel to rominger and back and forth!

I might be doing it wrong, but the trouble I find with the Type 9 is that you spend so much time trying to top it up (using only L pads) before turning in the cargo that it would have paid better to use a Python instead, especially as more ports are within one jump's range.

Slow and steady with the Python is doing it for me. Plus, make a mistake, and the rebuy cost is less stinging.
Mind if I ask why you're limiting yourself to 1 jump range?

@Spacerschoice-00 I’ve managed to get in to your FC and unload a few loads over the past few days. Thank you. Lol today everyone knows about it so it’s cleared too fast. But that’s OK, I’ve played more than enough ED this week, my laundry and chores are calling my name… ;)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom