Tekton Zoo

The new enrichment item is difficult to integrate into a natural looking habitat because of the metal look (at least I think so, haven't played with the new pack yet) but I think it fits fantastically to your Tekton style.
I quite like it. It's common practice for zoos to not have a whole lot of foliage in primate habitats anyway, so the enrichment looks good in a more barren enclosure. Though, I did learn recently that metal is discouraged for primate climbing frames (frostbite, friction burns, slipping, etc.).

Episode 43 - Conservation Sensation
This week I made improvements all over the zoo with the Conservation Pack, added Axolotls to the Forest Café and explored the new animal behaviours in update 10.1!
screenshot43-01.jpg

screenshot43-02.jpg

screenshot43-03.jpg

Silly question, but how did you build a round wall-hole? (Like for your gorillas.) Same method as round buildings/domes or is there an easier trick or some piece I haven't found?

Thanks TT! Just a casual 48 episodes to get through, maybe take the day off work? 😁 Seriously, don't do it to yourself, way too much of me in one sitting!

Top Bottom