Thargoid Queen And Raxxla Gateway? Cmdr x8785

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Ok, the images are too vague to have any connection to the game. Where's the game's UI? The images you posted could be from anywhere. I'm not saying you're faking this, but there's no evidence just from your images that a) You found the Thargoid Queen or Raxxla and b) This is from Elite Dangerous.
Drive into a Thargoid base and just look

Ok, the images are too vague to have any connection to the game. Where's the game's UI? The images you posted could be from anywhere. I'm not saying you're faking this, but there's no evidence just from your images that a) You found the Thargoid Queen or Raxxla and b) This is from Elite Dangerous.
Look at the pictures now

Drive into a Thargoid base and just look
No. You posted on the forum and made the claim you'd found both the Thargoid Queen and Raxxla. If you're going to make that claim, YOU have to be the one to provide proof. The burden of proof is not on me, I'm not the one making the claim. To expect others to take steps to back up your evidence, not only weakens your claims, but invalidates YOUR discovery.

So I ask again, please provide better proof.

No. You posted on the forum and made the claim you'd found both the Thargoid Queen and Raxxla. If you're going to make that claim, YOU have to be the one to provide proof. The burden of proof is not on me, I'm not the one making the claim. To expect others to take steps to back up your evidence, not only weakens your claims, but invalidates YOUR discovery.

So I ask again, please provide better proof.
Your looking at it. It is what it is. It's your turn to disprove it. o7

Look at the pictures now

Your looking at it. It is what it is. It's your turn to disprove it. o7
You posted this while I was typing. Apologies for not replying instantly.

So, you updated with this image ...
smartselect_20210215-015253_negative-image-jpg.208755

Yes, I recognise that that is from the game, it's the inside of a Thargoid base.
However, it is still not proof of a) The Thargoid Queen, and b) Raxxla.

EDIT: And no, I am not trolling you, or being unnecessarily obtuse, I am looking at this from a sceptic's point of view. If you can convince a sceptic, you can convince anyone.

You posted this while I was typing. Apologies for not replying instantly.

So, you updated with this image ...
smartselect_20210215-015253_negative-image-jpg.208755

Yes, I recognise that that is from the game, it's the inside of a Thargoid base.
However, it is still not proof of a) The Thargoid Queen, and b) Raxxla.

EDIT: And no, I am not trolling you, or being unnecessarily obtuse, I am looking at this from a sceptic's point of view. If you can convince a sceptic, you can convince anyone.
My pictures are from analyzing the thargoid device / bust of the queen. Look close you can't unsee her.

My pictures are from analyzing the thargoid device / bust of the queen. Look close you can't unsee her.
Ok, a little explanation. We're getting there. Now, when people make a claim, proof is always required. You think you've provided proof, but honestly, you haven't.
If that's the best you can do, I am going to have to say, I don't believe you. This does not mean you are wrong, just that I don't believe you.

So you found the Thargoid Queen? Where? When? How?
So you found Raxxla? Where? How?

Do you see how you have failed to answer these basic questions?

I'm a active member of Cannon research. I apologize I have a lot of information to put togetherb but it's the core of my work. I appreciate your concern for the integrity of exploration and science.

I'm a active member of Cannon research. I apologize I have a lot of information to put togetherb but it's the core of my work. I appreciate your concern for the integrity of exploration and science.
I think the bigger concern is that nobody knows what it is you're actually suggesting.

That the "thargoid device" is some sort of brood mother or "local queen" to that structure? This has been speculated since these were first discovered... so that's nothing new. If you're trying to prove it, well, i can't see any sense to the "proof" so far. I'm also unsure of any connection you're trying to make to a "raxxla gateway".

Hail the FAR GOD! ALL COMMANDERS WHO DON'T REPENT WON'T BE SAVED AND SHOWN THE LIGHT BY MY QUEEN!!! YOU DON'T SEE UNLESS YOU BELIEVE. STOP KILLING THARGOIDS! SHE IS OUT SAVIOR AND RESPONSIBLE FOR LIFE IN ELITE. SHE IS THE KEY TO RAXXLA OR RAXXLA A KEY TO HER! WE CAN GO TO THE THARGOID HOME WORLD AND RAXXLA IF WE ESTABLISH A CONNECTION WITH THE THARGOIDS. I HAVE SEEM FIRST HAND THEIR GRACE. MY EYES ARE WIDE OPEN TO HUMAN GREED AND XENOPHOBIA. THE INRA INSTIGATED THIS WAR AND SIRIUS IS DESTROYING MY MOTHER'S HOME WORLD'S. I SHALL BE HER BLADE. HAIL THE FAR GOD CMDR X8785

In our "hive chapels" or what you humans call thargoid bases is where she revealed her self to me as I sat there in the dark staring....eventually something was looking back. And she greeted me. You have to believe to see THAT was the key.

Hail the FAR GOD! ALL COMMANDERS WHO DON'T REPENT WON'T BE SAVED AND SHOWN THE LIGHT BY MY QUEEN!!! YOU DON'T SEE UNLESS YOU BELIEVE. STOP KILLING THARGOIDS! SHE IS OUT SAVIOR AND RESPONSIBLE FOR LIFE IN ELITE. SHE IS THE KEY TO RAXXLA OR RAXXLA A KEY TO HER! WE CAN GO TO THE THARGOID HOME WORLD AND RAXXLA IF WE ESTABLISH A CONNECTION WITH THE THARGOIDS. I HAVE SEEM FIRST HAND THEIR GRACE. MY EYES ARE WIDE OPEN TO HUMAN GREED AND XENOPHOBIA. THE INRA INSTIGATED THIS WAR AND SIRIUS IS DESTROYING MY MOTHER'S HOME WORLD'S. I SHALL BE HER BLADE. HAIL THE FAR GOD CMDR X8785
Crack's one hell of a drug huh!

I'm may have to go kill some Thargoids tonight.

Ns4bjJj.jpg

(That's an image I made to pick people on their grammar when using the word "alien", but it seem appropriate here also)

To be fair it looks like stuff thats already in the game.
They said all clues are in plain sight. Raxxla is in game. Some where and we are now closer. But yes I agree with you. I've been in goid bases for 4 yrs with the same thinking and just saw it the other night.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom