That's absolutely not funny

During unlocking Lei Cheung (buying hydrogen fuel and selling it on the same stations) i was interdicted by npc pirates too often for 1 single day. I don't have anything in cargo hull, but still being interdicted by npcs when flying to each damn station. Is it normal, or it's another weird AI glitch? Imgur link

During unlocking Lei Cheung (buying hydrogen fuel and selling it on the same stations) i was interdicted by npc pirates too often for 1 single day. I don't have anything in cargo hull, but still being interdicted by npcs when flying to each damn station. Is it normal, or it's another weird AI glitch? Imgur link

Just random, I think. You can get interdicted by pirates for absolutely nothing.

Pretty much the same as in the original Elite, come to think of it. Always a random chance that your jump drive would cut out on the way to the starport and you'll get one or two pirates.

Just random, I think. You can get interdicted by pirates for absolutely nothing.

Pretty much the same as in the original Elite, come to think of it. Always a random chance that your jump drive would cut out on the way to the starport and you'll get one or two pirates.
It's a bad luck then?

It's a bad luck then?

Sounds like it to me. I've been interdicted a few times carrying absolutely nothing and not running missions. Sometimes it's a military stop, sometimes it might be a bounty hunter, but sometimes it'll just be an opportunistic pirate hoping I've got something.

Sounds like it to me. I've been interdicted a few times carrying absolutely nothing and not running missions. Sometimes it's a military stop, sometimes it might be a bounty hunter, but sometimes it'll just be an opportunistic pirate hoping I've got something.
It's was not happened like that before. It's started today, while i'm unlocking Lei Cheung

1589491599036.png

You pledged to Aisling Duval in march, when did you defect from her?

3 interdictions? I've had more than that in a row due to random encounters... Had one such encounter just recently. Had an empty hold and haven't had any bounties for quite some time. Couldn't be bothered to stop, though, so I just beat the interdictions. Minor irritations occur from time to time.

3 interdictions? I've had more than that in a row due to random encounters... Had one such encounter just recently. Had an empty hold and haven't had any bounties for quite some time. Couldn't be bothered to stop, though, so I just beat the interdictions. Minor irritations occur from time to time.
Actually it was 5 or 6 in a row. I forgot to screenshot few of them

Top Bottom