That's absolutely not funny

If it was the same NPC, then you never defeated him/her. If you just submit, and boost away, you haven't defeated them. An NPC can jump into super cruise just as fast as you can. This leaves them free to interdict you again, and again.

To really get rid of them you have to either win the interdiction mini-game, leaving them in regular space, with the long FSD cooldown. Or, destroy your attacker's ship through combat.

If it was the same NPC, then you never defeated him/her. If you just submit, and boost away, you haven't defeated them. An NPC can jump into super cruise just as fast as you can. This leaves them free to interdict you again, and again.

To really get rid of them you have to either win the interdiction mini-game, leaving them in regular space, with the long FSD cooldown. Or, destroy your attacker's ship through combat.
it was different npcs

9UQD5m1.jpg

You can get NPCs interdict you for:
  • being in Powerplay
  • Defecting from Powerplay
  • having any cargo
  • random murderhobos
  • being in a system in war
  • having a bounty anywhere
  • Having missions (potentially one for each mission )
  • abandoning or failing missions

Also note, if you submit and reenter supercruise without dealing with the interdictior (either by killing them, or evading the interdiction) they will repeatedly interdict you. Submit and reenter is possibly the worst advice out there unless you know what you're doing.

Wait until you are rushing to fight the Thargoid menace (if FD ever decides to bring back the best bit of combat they actually have, AXCZ🤷‍♂️).

Arrive in system, don't see AXCZ, go to nav beacon, scan it, start travelling many Ls to a far away AXCZ.

Get pulled by security, easily defeat minigame, and again, and again. Finally submit, security doesnt even bother scanning you...

Find yourself ranting in coms at an NPC "LEAVE ME ALONE AND DEFEND YOUR DAMN SYSTEM OFFICER DIBBLE, YOU USELESS #*¥~"

Go to AXCZ, have a brilliant time, eventually head back for restock/repairs.

"This is system security, submit and prepare to be scanned"

Is i because i is in the black? Me know me have no windscreen officer, it got melted by causic missiles innit🤷‍♂️. I am speakin clearly, it is me remlok mask. No me will not remove me mask or me will be dead.
No me is not being a smart #*¥~...

🤦‍♂️

Top Bottom