The awesome Dr Kay Ross is moving on from Elite & Frontier onto a stage of their life :)

Dr. Kay Ross i wish you all the best in your future endeavours and thank you for your awesome work on elite dangerous.

I hope that we once get the oppertunity to walk in our own settlements we have built on planets, as well as to walk and completing missions in ships, in shipwreaks, in ships which have been disabled, on asteroids and so on.

Up from Update 10 perhaps?
Temper your expectations commander. Most of what you're asking for, if even in the thinking about it stages, would be a new paid for DLC, so 2 to 3 years away (after Odyssey is 'fixed') - at Fdevs current pace.

Temper your expectations commander. Most of what you're asking for, if even in the thinking about it stages, would be a new paid for DLC, so 2 to 3 years away (after Odyssey is 'fixed') - at Fdevs current pace.
Yes Temper those expectations.. Only been tempering them since about 2015.. temper temper temper. I've given up hope they can get it done this decade.

...and then there is this.

By "cluelessness", however, I meant that he seems to be unaware that the Stella Forge wouldn't exist without Dr Kay Ross. Both the Stella Forge and Dr Kay Ross are unique to the (existing!) game world and cannot simply be replaced. Have fun watching the fruits of future newcomers who get to tinker with the heart of the game.
I'm sure she put a major stamp on it but lets not forget that Frontier Elite II on the Amiga already did the galaxy sim thing, albeit with a few less polygons. BTW; did anyone check out whether the heightmaps were up to par in that game?

Does this count as a canyon? It gets really narrow in places.

canyon.jpg

PS: Good luck wherever you go, Dr. Kay. You will be missed.

Top Bottom