Hi CMDR's! I'd like to introduce to you all "The Broken Limpet Initiative" and invite you all to join our player group centred around Elite dangerous and the Fleet Carrier expansion!

1.) What are we?
We are a community driven discord that has been set up centred around all things Elite but mostly fleet carrier cooperation with a large population of 1000+ members and growing by the day. We have some of the biggest FC's at your disposal such as "All under heaven" and "Mistakes we're made" + nearly 150 others (all listed with a picture and who commands them)

2.) What do we do?
We provide a central place for all FC's to communicate easily and efficiently. We have real time tracking of all Fleet Carrier jumps being made, what services they have and what outfitting they provide.
We also have various groups planning events such as our Jump Expedition group who are planning to take a bunch of commanders out to unknown space and map out what they can (all with a FC base to come home to)

3.) Can I join even though I don't have a Fleet Carrier?
Yes, We're accepting anyone and everyone, The idea being its as easy as it can be for you to hitch a ride on a carrier going your way. We don't just have Col mines and back we offer highly personalised jump requests to where ever you need within reason. All free of charge to yourself, although if you wish to donate to them with goods then you can!

4.) I have a Fleet Carrier can I join?
Yes! we'd love to have you. You'll get a welcome message on joining the server telling you who to reach out to! They'll take you through everything and get you set up in no time!

5.) Do you have any rules on activity or posting jumps? What if I just want to play today and not ferry people?
That's fine! We have no rules on how often you have to advertise your FC to everyone or post up a jump. We still want our FC guys&girls to enjoy the game their way and in no way will we ever introduce a hard requirement on you.

6.) Are you just fleet carriers?
No, We offer much more! Community events such as engineer/guardian runs. BGS division, Exploration groups, Anti Thargoid operations and more!

7.) Where can you join us?
https://discord.gg/jJ58RgC

If you have any further questions post them up and I'll do my best to get back to you in a reasonable time frame.

Last edited:
Top Bottom