The Buckyball Racing Club Presents: Close Encounters of the Bucky Kind (Swift-16 Championship, Race 8)

Wow, in the right light (which changes rapidly and is worth wiaitng for) Robert Aitken Orbital can look truly stunning.

Kd9PrRU.png

Zil19ef.png

1YFKM6y.png

I probably ought to be practicing my close orbit supercruise approaches but I got so distracted by the views here that I ended up just doing trench runs round and round the station instead. :LOL:

Wow, in the right light (which changes rapidly and is worth wiaitng for) Robert Aitken Orbital can look truly stunning.

Kd9PrRU.png

Zil19ef.png

1YFKM6y.png

I probably ought to be practicing my close orbit supercruise approaches but I got so distracted by the views here that I ended up just doing trench runs round and round the station instead. :LOL:
Better than my scouting run this morning - approach and departure deep on the night side. Flying in it was almost just a black screen with a white dot in the middle!

View attachment 375040
Do not pass Raxxla. Do not collect 200 credits.
Well, I opted to pay 200 credits. To be able to collect the 1000+ credits of cartographic data I collected on that round.
Which covered the fuel and repair costs as well as the fine from this trip. :sneaky:

Raxxla? :unsure: Last time I heard of that was when I caught the chat of a group of Guardian Sentinels in one of the structures on Synuefe TP-F b44-0...

Top Bottom