The Colonia Connection Route Map

Cool.. that was a good CG. It was fun running the gauntlet of those Evil Dogs to deliver Titanium and Power Generators to Love Orbital.. and now we get a bunch of refueling stations!.. (and I got plenty of cash for being in top 25% on the CG, not bad with a Cobra.. (ok, I made a few runs with a T6 as well, until it got blown up by the SDC)

Did Frontier add a new type of outpost to the game for these? Last I knew, outposts had no large landing pads, yet a picture earlier in this thread showed an anaconda parked at one. I want to fit out Asp explorer and make the trip out to the Colonia nebula. Want to find Class K star with gas giant and earth like moon for future base. Hoping we can later build our own outposts and planetary outposts.

Deleted member 110222

D
Dumb question. Are there nav beacons in the systems? I'll need beacons before I can head out in my Cobra to deliver beer to Jaques.

Deleted member 110222

D
I haven't been there yet, but afaik every populated system has a nav beacon.

I'll go on blind faith the., and hope that when I arrive, I'll no longer be blind.

These outposts are brilliant news for me. 4,000ly hops with full repairs every outpost... Space trucking just got real, and exploration gear isn't needed anymore.

They didn't have nav beacons when I went.

Jaques does but the new ones didin't when I passed through last week.

I've been flying the Colonia Connection route for the past few days. Since each of the outposts have cartography I've managed to get allied with Colonia Council. That's nice. I just have Polo Harbour to go.

Quick correction to the OP: It's Gigarin Gate not Gagarin Gate.

While I'm tempted to ride the Neutron highway the rest of the way to Jaques ... I'm running out of time. I need to get back to the bubble in time for the departure of the Cassiopeia Project.

Keep flying Commanders!

I've been flying the Colonia Connection route for the past few days. Since each of the outposts have cartography I've managed to get allied with Colonia Council. That's nice. I just have Polo Harbour to go.

Quick correction to the OP: It's Gigarin Gate not Gagarin Gate.

While I'm tempted to ride the Neutron highway the rest of the way to Jaques ... I'm running out of time. I need to get back to the bubble in time for the departure of the Cassiopeia Project.

Keep flying Commanders!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuri_Gagarin

Yes. I'm aware.

However, having just visited the place I can tell you that I was immediately drawn to the fact that the in-game spelling definitely was "Gigarin" not "Gagarin".

EDIT (Evidence):
gigarin.png

Last edited:
I'm docked at Hillary Depot, but unfortunatly it has no outfitting.
I want to get rid of the Fighter Bay, I hate the super low radius they have from the mothership and the fact that mothership follows the fighter in canyons, taking dmg and all. So i'd like to not drag those 20T of equipment I won't use along.

If all the outposts have no outfitting, from Hillary Depot is a matter of an hour to go back to the bubble and unfit, so I'd like to know now.

BTW, finding untagged landables near those outposts systems has become a new fun game for me: you contribute to community by uploading data to EDD and complete the mapping of these areas!

Mandatory selfie from Eagle's Landing...

I'm doing the Route and having a blast! Dumping data and repairing every 60 jumps or so is very comfy!!!! So i can mumble "back in the day!!!" all the time, it's fantastic! :)

But stay granted that even this close to Sol there are marvels to be found! It's comfy but it is exploration indeed!!!!

I've already found a strange moon with an incredible maze of canyons I've posted as a POI on the gal mapping. Not to mention a couple of untagged ELWs and Water Giants!!!

I'll hopefully report on the next waypoint.

Akira /out.

IWpcsTzh.jpg

Here we are at Sacaqawea Space Port. I have to signal a typo in the Map on OP in this thread, where it's called SacaGawea, with a g instead of a q.

From departure in the Colonia Route, this sector seems the first one that can benfit from some scanning, so i plan to linger in the area for a while.
I even spotted a Wolf Reyet few KLy away, but i doubt it has been left alone, will check anyway.
Wish me luck, since I'll linger for some time in the dreadfull Scutum-Saggitarii Conflux...

aLEB8MOh.jpg

Im so glad i popped into the forums. I left for jaques station just after the engineers patch, got about half way there then due to RL and other stuff took time out of the game, came back about a weeks back and carried on jumping towards my goal, got to jaques station then whilst reading something on the news in station found an article about war with another system, headed into the galaxy map only to find there is more than i thought out here.

Then after a few hours of catching up via youtube and the forums, i find that A) you can now use Neutron stars to boost your fsd, (got my Anaconda jumping just under 140Ly) and B) there are stop off points along the way. Would just like to say a HUGE thank you to all the Commanders who put in all the hard work into the mapping/videos/forums/websites and everything else I caught up with today.

This is excellent as I just took a mission to fly a group of explorers to a planetary nebula located in the neutron fields. 2000 LY in and I already have slight damage to my Cobra. Hopefully the facilities have repair capabilities.

This is excellent as I just took a mission to fly a group of explorers to a planetary nebula located in the neutron fields. 2000 LY in and I already have slight damage to my Cobra. Hopefully the facilities have repair capabilities.

They have full repair, refuel and restock cababilities.
There's also universal carthographics if you want to sell the data, and commodities market.
I have never been able to load the mission board or the passenger one, but they are there.

No outfitting though.

Top Bottom