General / Off-Topic The Covid vaccine must be mandatory ?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
This guy looks to be in a no-win situation:

Because of his existing condition, he's legitimately worried that the vaccines might cause myocarditis. A mild problem in most, but might kill him.
Because of the existing infectious pandemic, his surgeons are legitimately worried that he'll get the virus and die, wasting the transplant opportunity someone else would use to survive. They will have to suppress his immune system for his body to accept a new organ. His risks are much much higher than average.

Other than trying a vaccine version with a lower risk, or some kind of mechanical assist device instead of a transplant, there's no medical way forward. In either case, the immunosuppression he'll have from the proceedure is likely to pose an insurmountable risk from Omicron, which targets cardiovascular tissues.

I mean, Myocarditis caused by covid infection is way more common than as a side effect of the vaccines, so he'd still be safest getting vaccinated, but yeah, it'd be less effective if he then got the transplant, because of the necessities of preventing rejection.

This is a major factor that gets all too often ignored, when you hear arguments for just "letting it rip through the population", since so many routine surgeries for people you'd otherwise expect to be fine undergoing such a procedure suddenly become much higher risk as long as the infection rates remain high.

The "letting it rip" "strategy" is a proven failure now in Australia. The main idea was the economic benefit, but people are self isolating from the infection anyway by not going out. Consumer confidence is lower now in Australia than during the lockdowns. 😂 So, in exchange for not improving the economy, we decided to sacrifice about 30 people a day in our most populous states. Good job! (y)

Monoclonal antibody treatments have gone obsolete as Omicron overtakes Delta.

New versions are in development.

Theraputics that use immunological bases ( basis pl.) are going to always be catching up to mutating targets.
There's a considerable advantage to old time approaches that work on things like enzyme inhibition, because they don't lose effectiveness like this. So Molnupiravir ( Moll New Pie River) still works but the Whoa Black Betty monoclonal BamaLam... Bamlan... er... "Bamlanivimab" ( cut and pasted) has stopped working, and thank Jah, I no longer have to be able to spell it.

Monoclonals are useful for immunocompromised people and the sickly elderly, so hopefully we'll get new ones with names we can spell. Everybody else can just make their own naturally from taking a free booster vaccine.

Well have to say, managed to get infected somehow. Three jabs and all. Third day of the symptoms now. Bouts of high fever, sore throat, then nearly normal feeling, untill wave of new attacks. Cannot recommend, though my case is pretty mild at least for now, but still....

Well have to say, managed to get infected somehow. Three jabs and all. Third day of the symptoms now. Bouts of high fever, sore throat, then nearly normal feeling, untill wave of new attacks. Cannot recommend, though my case is pretty mild at least for now, but still....
Speedy recovery to you.

How far apart are the fever intervals?

Infection and replication within cells runs undetected. When the cells burst and release new virus, pyrogens get dumped out along with the new copies. So symptoms are periodic.
The exact frequency of the waves would be specific to the strain. Omicron replicates 70 times faster than Delta, so likely to be just hours?

Hope you get well soon!
Out of interest, is this your first confirmed infection? It’s difficult to say, but maybe it would have been worse with your three doses.
Here in the uk, I think all our restrictions (or most) have been lifted- I know of a few cases, some mild, some not so mild but I don’t know anyone who’s gone to hospital with omicron.
We have a few errr, trust issues with our gov and I’m not sure people would take to more lockdowns if we have a dangerous variant appear.

Edit: oops, rather an important error! omission of word, should have read ‘maybe it would have been worse withOUT your three doses.’

Last edited:
Speedy recovery to you.

How far apart are the fever intervals?

Infection and replication within cells runs undetected. When the cells burst and release new virus, pyrogens get dumped out along with the new copies. So symptoms are periodic.
The exact frequency of the waves would be specific to the strain. Omicron replicates 70 times faster than Delta, so likely to be just hours?
About 12 hours have been with me so far. At start it was faster.

Hope you get well soon!
Out of interest, is this your first confirmed infection? It’s difficult to say, but maybe it would have been worse with your three doses.
Here in the uk, I think all our restrictions (or most) have been lifted- I know of a few cases, some mild, some not so mild but I don’t know anyone who’s gone to hospital with omicron.
We have a few errr, trust issues with our gov and I’m not sure people would take to more lockdowns if we have a dangerous variant appear.
Yeah first one, managed to avoid this since 2020, but now my luck ran out. Seems to be mild for me probably because of both virus strain being milder and having full three doses of vaccine.

About 12 hours have been with me so far. At start it was faster.

Aha.
Replication is slowing. Good sign!

:) Got a day off. Writing a lot. Sorry. Long post.

Found a piece from Malawi, median age 18, where immunization has not been widespread.

By the start of Malawi's third COVID-19 wave with the delta variant last summer, as much as 80% of the population had already been infected with some strain of the coronavirus.
The young population shrugged off the early variants. They grew immune.

Omicron basically bounced off the skin of Malawians.
Less than 5% of Malawians have been fully vaccinated. So Jambo says their apparent resistance to severe disease was likely built up as a result of all the prior exposure to earlier variants

This is terrific news for all the Third world still waiting for vaccines, with young populations with outdoor lifestyle in sunny areas eating mostly natural produce.

Sunshine exposure matters-

There's evidence suggesting it's more than vitamin D synthesis. Infra red light affects mitochondrial function. But vitamin D status is important too.

Plant consumption matters-

It's likely more about not getting plants, than eating meat per se. Specifically coloured compounds like cyanadins.

Try not vaxxing a First world older population under the winter skies of the US or the UK, eating plant poor processed food, and we'll be neck deep in trouble. US death rates from "mild" Omicron has exceeded Delta, at about 70% vaccine coverage, almost all in unvaccinated people.

No lockdowns, and no vaccines can work. Just - not everywhere. It's lucky that the places with the vaccines needed them the most. Sometimes things work out better than expected!

Eventually, everywhere will be more like Malawi as we get exposed. Maybe we could eat more like them and get some more sunshine too. It's cheap.

Mayo Clinic Prof on BA2 subvariant:
"1 and a half times more infectious or transmissible than original Omicron"
Source: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5KAzPT62P8k

40% of Danish cases: BA2 now. This is an incremental version of Omicron, not a major problem or even a distinct variant.
Evidence for this - Denmark's Health Minister notes their decoupling of rampaging infections from hospitalized cases, and has recently dropped all Covid restrictions. Immunization rate there is >80%.

I still think the next VOC (if one comes along) is going to be based on penetration of immunity, not infectivity, because the host species will be widely exposed or vaccinated by the time it emerges.

I still think the next VOC (if one comes along) is going to be based on penetration of immunity, not infectivity, because the host species will be widely exposed or vaccinated by the time it emerges.
I mean, Omicron already has that as its modus operandi. The sheer number of reinfections with it is enormous. If I ha a penny for everyone who has confidently claimed they don't need a vaccine because they're "immune" from a Delta infection, only to come down with Omicron two months later...

I mean, Omicron already has that as its modus operandi. The sheer number of reinfections with it is enormous. If I ha a penny for everyone who has confidently claimed they don't need a vaccine because they're "immune" from a Delta infection, only to come down with Omicron two months later...
:unsure: That's true.

The Kansas medical board is facing attacks from state lawmakers for investigating doctors who have prescribed the antiparasitic drug ivermectin to treat or prevent COVID-19. The drug, which is most often used in animals as a dewormer, is both unproven and unrecommended for use against COVID-19 in people.

Nevertheless, state lawmakers proposed a budget amendment that would strip the state medical board of funds to conduct such investigations. For now, the budget committee has settled on language that the medical board should "proceed with caution" in any such investigations—language intended to have a chilling effect. But the committee has signaled that it could revisit the plan to defund investigations, depending on the fate of a separate Senate bill.

On the web site "how bad is my batch" you can check how "healthy" your specific charge of the vaccine paid out in the past: https://howbad.info/
Here's a breakdown of how unreliable that site is :

Here's a link to an "article" the guy who runs it wrote about how the vaccine makes you magnetic and that Satan is going to kill all the vaccinated people with an EM pulse.

The last line :

Who or What is Behind This Weapon?
The name of the weapon suggests its author
- 5 G --> Penta G --> Pentagram

I don't think Satan had anything to do with the jab that's been keeping me safe despite me knowingly getting into close contact with covid patients on a regular basis.

Since two years the governments, the mainstream media and the self named "fact checkers" try to decline any valid data, even those collected by official sources as the Robert Koch Institute or the Center of Desease Control. They want to continue what they begun. At all cost.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom