The Dark Wheel is Seeking help solving a particular mystery...

Our Chief of Astrometrics was aware and did obtain permission from CMDR Ermius at the time. Maybe CMDR Erimus was unaware of his identity, however. Again, thank you for the use of your very well constructed maps CMDR Erimus!

Last edited:
The directions to this region are in the Elite: Reclamation novel, specifically. Our Chief of Astrometrics has collaborated with our other agents to conclude that is is located somewhere in that circled area. It is unknown as of yet if these have made it into the game. Since the novel was approved by Frontier Developers as official Elite: Dangerous Cannon, our agents presume that it does exist. However, we have no desire to spoil the contents of the novel on behalf of the author. It is not our place.

Last edited:
What was with those "Trinkets of Hidden Fortune" that you wanted me to transport for you at Chehoong Po? Did you decode the data crystal inside them already?

Mysterious codes and an enigma in the depths of space? Sounds like my kind of story! ;)

Cheers,

Drew.

Khfp haj rfatclllrdlp hxoo tf ffdfrv orq. Pvvn tfeh r gllo glepp zn khb hpy, aupq qixuofyg fuq qse timepr znslwvvd txd dzfcfnuct.

Xko tf teb aeislk T ajkba qoi hbia ie PJ, qsaekp. Qse bev tls rcqrllcy lk xy jhloe lzsq lq gleppps suq elvznd qsak vxotaslb izcbea fy mrdb ctglrfkr olt telt timepr zt txd ie a dopak dbxw lvsp aluetfkr.

I'd sl lmsvspfge rblre sflsfyg guwwwej I xzeurliv dpvnq xwl uav ly tyip fyskexa zf glxvtnx Eifee!

Last edited:
Khfp haj rfatclllrdlp hxoo tf ffdfrv orq. Pvvn tfeh r gllo glepp zn khb hpy, aupq qixuofyg fuq qse timepr znslwvvd txd dzfcfnuct.

Xko tf teb aeislk T ajkba qoi hbia ie PJ, qsaekp. Qse bev tls rcqrllcy lk xy jhloe lzsq lq gleppps suq elvznd qsak vxotaslb izcbea fy mrdb ctglrfkr olt telt timepr zt txd ie a dopak dbxw lvsp aluetfkr.

I'd sl lmsvspfge rblre sflsfyg guwwwej I xzeurliv dpvnq xwl uav ly tyip fyskexa zf glxvtnx Eifee!

Z jrpe biuqb qoicba tt, coi. :D

EDIT:

Nz nilfei, gngpnzaqw hgy myjh osrdm sums m zsqs ocwtqvsmn vyp oxxcfyebvf. Flwr iyy yoe e qkop. ;)

Last edited:
khb alrb webpl zs obnrliqfyg zf vlf aie fkeeiepqpd jeka l rvqrbdt ko gxxej fbvymrn sfl frcbyzob dbqlicikd ehv eifee wizqtoe ylr same obld poro nuirbke pzllq caekp vzui flofm yakawe poro nodmxkoeis kxxe rna tsak ylr same ql zfweo qse uaoh hhvei vzu niii cetefsp a iemij wztefy a wet alyj tfjp df nlq cemexi ehv mbxyieg lc ehzs bknrppqbo mvspxre ko xkjoee

Grrr... this does not use any of the standard ciphers. Did you just make it up?

R pxoe fioj qse vxqopmvlv blsp tl apciymq noue vlf ujea bgee wfqsolt hkzwznd qse bev, yft nhxq ts khb mziet lc tmrgfktnx a nrpsk, oo x alft fkeo khb dlmv, ic qse uesbwogeop oiun'q mft rnvqsieg fkdiue bittv dxkreiorp pxtemq ehv sqraiu pltpr glxv ?

Top Bottom