The Dead End's Circumnavigation Expedition

Hi all,

finally I've found some time to write this little note.
On November 10th (late, I know) I finished DECE.
Here are some numbers gathered during the journey.

Cheers,
NCC71201

Lightyears traveled
Hyperspace jumps7516
Systems vivited7490
Credits earned785.851.226
Highest payout3.670.303
Water Worlds discovered559*
Earth-like bodies discovered66*

* Most of those are first discoveries, but not all. Don't know how many of each, though...

Welcome back!

If travel times synch, then that would be a nice idea. But with the launch of Chapter 4 announced as a week on tuesday, I'm going to be trying to get some serious light years behind me over the next week (well, as much as I can anyway!). My intention was always to be back in the bubble before this landed.

*waves back at duckfather*
I guess im sort of behind you now, i just lack the free time to keep playing daily, even weekly.
Im in Byoo Aoc FL-V c16-0 somewhere past WP#33 but i still have hope to be back in the bubble by february next year :)

*Waves back at Axonteer*

I managed to get a bit of quality time today, so that's waypoint 37 checked off! it's certainly an interesting system!

So now it's just the final leg to Waypoint 28. Just some 15KLy left to go. Hopefully I'll get to complete some time this weekend :)

I managed to squeeze in about 3h this weekend, i am now in "Preou Auscs JU-L b36-0" :) Still so far away ... but with each jump im getting closer now. I just fear that my scantime will increase with the new system :/

Thanks for the welcomes :)

It's good to be back for the launch of Chapter 4 in time.

Talking of timing, I'd only been back in the bubble a few hours when my USB hub carcked it and left me with no keyboard, mouse or HOTAS controls until I get it replaced! If that would have happened a few hours earlier that could have been several months wasted! (I've noticed that ED defaults to full throttle in whichever direction you're facing when the HOTAS dies mid game!)

Replacement ordered and should be back functioning in time to download Chapter 4 tomorrow night :)

Talking of timing..

Kinda like this..?

IGJalx.gif

*waves at duckfather* (you see a tiny plush pet duck mascott with the tag 2nd CMDR Else floating in the background doing backflips in low gravity)

YAAAY ME - im about 3/4 trough now. If i get cracking really hard, i might - just might so be able to get home during the new year vacation .... but that would require some serious space madness prevention , thats still about 80-100kly

I know this is over. But I finally got a PC that can run the game again and some time to play. I couldn't finish because my house caught on fire and half of it burned down.
We've rebuilt and everyone is okay.
I checked the expedition page today and noticed I only have 2 waypoints to visit before completion.
WP 37 was the last that I visited. Plae Eur DW-E d11-0 back in September 2018 before the fire.
Heading to WP 38 Haffner 18 LSS 27 (Skull & Crossbones Nebula)

o7

Top Bottom