The Deep Space Support Array (DSSA) | A FleetComm Initiative

Grrr! Rudi was minutes before me on my designs on Outer Orion Spur! ;)

I VOLUNTEER, CMDR Rollo Rhadium, Rocky Ice Syndicate (RISC), PC, Kepler's Crest

If I can persuade my more affluent colleagues that is. Second choice Outer Orion Spur then.

Great plan, Qohen! (y)

Last edited:
I VOLUTNEER , Rudi Raumkraut , PC , 35 / Outer Orion Spur , if its really still available ;)

Grrr! Rudi was minutes before me on my designs on Outer Orion Spur! ;)

I VOLUNTEER, CMDR Rollo Rhadium, Rocky Ice Syndicate (RISC), PC, Xibalba

If I can persuade my more affluent colleagues that is. Second choice Outer Orion Spur then.

Great plan, Qohen! (y)

I'm sorry Rollo. :(

Are we sure the FCs aren't crossplattform like stations are?!
If they are not I would also be available for the PC slot of the Sanguineous Rim :)
More far sectors will not correlate with my online time, I'm afraid... ;)

Great project! If anyone's passing through Colonia on the way out (or maybe buying a carrier out here, who knows?), let me know and I'll help load you up with fuel.

The shipyards have buy, sell and store. If you can't transfer in, then storing your own ships on the carrier is going to be the old pre-transfer Sidewinder Shuffle, which would be annoying. So I'd expect transfer to work.
I'll come back to you ;)
Chiming in here, pass me a note when near Colonia, gonna lend a hand too :)
Interesting project.
I think the most useful FCs will be halfway between Colonia and Explorers Anchorage, and some waypoints to Beagle Point.
Let's see how that works out...

I VOLUTNEER, cmdr. Shnyrik, Close Encounters Corps (CEC), PC
Well, since Kepler's Crest seems to be already occupied, let it be Xibalba, region #37 :)

I VOLUNTEER, Cmdr Zaius 64, Fleetcomm group, PC -- looking to help those traveling to Guardian Beacons, Structures and Ruins from the bubble. Just shy of 500 ly, between Hip 41426 Bishop's Progress and Synuefe QW-A B47-8. "Inner Orion Spur"

Last edited:
I know Galactic Centre is listed as infrastructure already in place, but I think a case could be made for having a FC high and low as well. High systems and low systems draw some traffic because of the incredible view. Systems that are not easily reached, or reachable at all with even a kitted for range ship. Having a FC up there, it would give ships a place they could store modules to lighten up for a final few jumps, the FC could be used as a ferry on a regular time table to take people to the otherwise unreachable systems.

I would love to volunteer my carrier Orville for the High Galactic Centre.

I know Galactic Centre is listed as infrastructure already in place, but I think a case could be made for having a FC high and low as well. High systems and low systems draw some traffic because of the incredible view. Systems that are not easily reached, or reachable at all with even a kitted for range ship. Having a FC up there, it would give ships a place they could store modules to lighten up for a final few jumps, the FC could be used as a ferry on a regular time table to take people to the otherwise unreachable systems.

There are options to put Carriers in those high and low planes of the galactic core. Qoehn added (above plane) and (below plane) options to several galactic core regions on the spreadsheet in post #1.

but isnt Peak in Odin's Hold ?! ;)

Top Bottom