Community Event / Creation The Great 100th Drabble Celebration - The Collaba-Drabble!

Commander Duke McHero flew his trusty StarSabre Fighter twowords the Dark Ray of Doom. He knew anyone else would die, but not him. Because he was Commander Duke McHero!
-- Just warming up.

Last edited:
I, Garthyre Shadowslayer, wish to present myself as entrant unto the Annals of Drabble Lore. May our stories echo down the centuries.

Whoever was flying the sidewinder was a liability, several ships had collided in the docking port as a result of its antics.
The scan resolved:

Commander Duke McHero
Harmless
Wanted

The sidey imploded under his lasers. Some ammo credits and a smile at least, a profitable moments work for Cmdr Hunty Bounder.

(umm, Hi Jeff :D )

"I, {Steed}, kinda wish to enter the Annals of Drabble Lore!"

I really hope some original drabbler winners come along though, would feel more appropriate for a celebration and I'd happily give up a place.

Ian Phillips

Volunteer Moderator
There was only one spot left, so I added myself to the list :)

Gotta love these mod super powers :D

Oh, and just for the record;

"I, Ian Phillips, wish to enter the Annuals of Drabble Lore!"

Last edited:
Now now now, don't be too hasty. A good horse tranquiliser is hard to find these days,,,,,,,

<places syringe in satchel>
I'll keep the the anaesthetic handy in case he misbehaves. Half a syringeful will ease his pain. A full syringeful will ease everyone's pain.

Last edited:
OK, the D20 has been rolled, the numbers are in, and the Order of Ceremony shall be as follows!

5: CdrTwisted
20: Ian Phillips
17: Corinthian
6: Darren "The Ringer" Grey
16: Garthyre Shadowslayer
11: Yaffle
15: Erik Marcaigh
2: Jeff Ryan
3: WinterWalker
1: DocStone
19: Listeri69
13: Simoof
4: Frank
7: Zieman
14: Insanephoton
9: Clef_Hanger
8: Stalker
18: Steed
12: Galactic Midden
10: MrMogadon

CdrTwisted, you have the dubious honour of starting us off on our Drabble Adventure, and the theme for the first drabble shall be (taken at random) Number 86, which by my reckoning is City Lights, which originally was won by Simoof and his wonderful Drabble "Bill of Defiance".

So please, in your own good time sir, a drabble of 100 words, and the theme for the second drabble as well!

Good luck everyone, and I very nearly meant that!

LET THE COLLABA-DRABBLE COMMENCE!!!!

The Human Centipede

Are we allowed to set traps for the drabbler following us? I was thinking of ending mine with

... and the commander cleared his throat and recited a sonnet:

heh heh heh!.. You got to remember that the person following you is a potential voter. I really really hope you bear that in mind Simoof <beads of sweat>

Hmm. Well, no point hanging abaaahht is there.

----

Shammy tarted up her eyes with some Alacarakmo eye-shadow.

Wish I had a different combat ritual. An image of Simoof and his nasal tampons flickered and died. Although...

The Hot Needle of Inquiry blinked into normspace and Shammy swung the Fer-de-lance around towards George Lucas Station.

I bet Frankie will think I've forgotten.

Needle whined as Shammy opened the throttle. He'll be pootling about by the station. Listening. Always bloody listening. Never hearing.

The city lights of Leesti seemed brighter than normal. Dammit, not tears. Can't ruin my make-up. Not now.

Shammy pressed the interdicter. Frank flailed like a salmon.

----

Next theme: Revenge, the 22nd Drabble competition which was won by Cathy http://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8002

Top Bottom