Community Event / Creation The Great 100th Drabble Celebration - The Collaba-Drabble!

OK, Darren has been in touch, he is abroad for a few days so has requested to be put down the listing a bit, so Garthyre Shadowslayer is up!

Garthyre reporting in. I'll try to have something for y'all later today. Not sure how to follow Frank in black leather basque and stockings - except at a great distance.

Their parents came in.

"You're not playing Game of Drones again. You know what happened last time," said their dad.

"No," said Shamara. "It's Assassination."

The mother stared at her eldest daughter. "That's not TattYou around your eyes, is it?"

"Mu-um! It's only Alcarakmo."

"Hhmm. Well, clean it off before you go to bed. And Franklin, dear – those socks of yours really need to be washed. They can practically stand by themselves. Tea in an hour," she called over her shoulder as they left the playroom.

The face-off at George Lucas Station resumed. Three ships, weapons systems deployed, waited.

- - - Updated - - -

I've got face-off as 2 words, but Word says one. I await verification.

Next subject: Revenge.

One suggestion - on the OP, could the theme be added after the author name?

Yaffle

Volunteer Moderator
I am considering my options.

Hmm, Bank or Pimlico...

(possibly the wrong game)

Er, I have Revenge again. Which is fine, but is that within the rules?

Last edited:
Oops! Sorry, didn't see that. Please see recent suggestion of adding the subject to the author name in OP.
Sabotage, my dear Professor.

Yaffle

Volunteer Moderator
Sabotage

Everyone aboard hated George Lucas. It was the smell as much as anything, thick in the air, that rotten tomato aroma was inescapable.

Lucy stood in the bay watching Dr Scott depart; twin blue plumes as she boosted through the exit to intercept The Needle. Tears formed in Lucy's eyes, sticking to her lashes in the low gravity. So many times she’d left, promising to return. She always did, but it made the waiting no easier.

Of course, with luck, the cables she’d severed to the shield cell banks may just do the trick this time. Nobody two timed Lucy.

----

Next topic - Run and Secrecy as won by Insane Photon in July last year https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=29750

Last edited:
I am considering my options.

Hmm, Bank or Pimlico...

(possibly the wrong game)

Er, I have Revenge again. Which is fine, but is that within the rules?

Is there room for a game of Mornington Crescent [Hutton Orbital variant] in these forums?

/trellis

Last edited:
Phew, sorry folks, bit of a crazy few days. OP updated, face-off will pass as two words and Eric Marcaigh is up next with "Run and Secrecy"

Great Scott!

Frankie activated his Electromagnetic Transmitter and aimed it at The Revenge. The ship lurched and was pushed back into the side of the station, hanging there ineffectually.

Shammy fired in again, taking Frankie's shields down to 60% and shouting, "I'm lucky! He's lucky! We're all lucky!"

Frankie maneuvered around the next salvo while keeping the lock on The Revenge. Firing back, he strafed The Needle's side before overshooting her.

~~~

"Children! Tea! We have Jammy Dodgers as well!"

The girls squealed and ran downstairs. Franklin grinned and replaced his sisters controls batteries with old ones, muttering, "Don't dream it, be it!"

--------
I pick the fourth weekly drabble competition topic, "Cyborgs" as chosen by Cathy and won by Mr. Grey and his sheep.

Last edited:
Top Bottom