The Great Pre-Upgraded Gear Sharing is Caring Thread

Hi all,

Found this thread by chance and hoping yall could help! I've been roaming for days looking for a G2-3 Executioner, if anyone finds one i'd be extremely grateful! Im open to PM's :)

Will also post any good finds I see here.

Cheers,

Boomhauer
G2 Executioner Binney City, Luma
G2 Executioner + reload speed
G2 Tormentor
Thurston Relay, Bahinga

All likely still where found.

Steve

Hello Commander!
I have saw you post, but it was not clear to me where to seek it.
Wud be awesome to know the location to check it out. Maybe its still there...
Thanks if you willing to fellow Commander o7

Hello Commander!
If the location is not specified in the post, Direct Message (DM) the person who posted it and they will offer you the location if you are first to ask.

Hope this helps.

Clicker

Hello Commander!
Which post are you referring to? If mine then the location is LUCADRUS system, Friedman Park outpost

68 Eridani / Voss Dock

Attachments

• Screenshot (10).png
    Screenshot (10).png
    1.5 MB · Views: 28
I"m new to exobiology. I have 3 Artemis suits. Which would be better for exobiology? Artemis 2 with combat speed or Artemis 2 with night vision or Artemis 3 with extended battery life? Thanks.

I"m new to exobiology. I have 3 Artemis suits. Which would be better for exobiology? Artemis 2 with combat speed or Artemis 2 with night vision or Artemis 3 with extended battery life? Thanks.
Night vision is your best, followed by battery life. My G5 Artemis is Night Vision, Battery Life, Improved Jump Assist, and Increased Sprint Duration. You should/will not ever be in combat in your Artemis suit, so you can ignore any modules that are combat oriented.

In practice you will never be far from your vehicle for long. Maybe one day they will make gameplay that actually requires an Arty to have any upgrades. Night vision at least has some use.

Top Bottom