The Great Pre-Upgraded Gear Sharing is Caring Thread

I"m new to exobiology. I have 3 Artemis suits. Which would be better for exobiology? Artemis 2 with combat speed or Artemis 2 with night vision or Artemis 3 with extended battery life? Thanks.
Night Vision 100% the others are pointless.

Night vision is your best, followed by battery life. My G5 Artemis is Night Vision, Battery Life, Improved Jump Assist, and Increased Sprint Duration. You should/will not ever be in combat in your Artemis suit, so you can ignore any modules that are combat oriented.

It's too bad that FD didn't come up with a mission to use the capabilities of Artemis (its Genetic Sampler) and weapons. For example, breaking into a closed laboratory and taking a sample using a Genetic Sampler.

It's too bad that FD didn't come up with a mission to use the capabilities of Artemis (its Genetic Sampler) and weapons. For example, breaking into a closed laboratory and taking a sample using a Genetic Sampler.
I'ts even worse we can't remove mods if we don't like them.
So we're forced to specific pre-engineered gear or empty one.
Let alone the study behind each mods if it is worth it or not.
Night Vision 100% the others are pointless.
Even jump assist and battery capacity are pretty useful, not absolutely necessary, but surely nice to have.

I'ts even worse we can't remove mods if we don't like them.
So we're forced to specific pre-engineered gear or empty one.
Let alone the study behind each mods if it is worth it or not.

Even jump assist and battery capacity are pretty useful, not absolutely necessary, but surely nice to have.
I must agree. "I'ts even worse we can't remove mods if we don't like them."
In some circles it's called a DCK* move.
As i know Frointer is in a hole lot of financial sht.
They best interest is to encourage people to engage with the game.
Double grind mechanic, and other several issues is not the best direction in my opinion.
As you folks i have as well an opinions what can be donned to make the game more livable. I hope Frontier hers out meaning fully there player base one day.
I even have suggestions to a healthy monetizing method as well to the game. ( They need money to maintain there servers ok )
But i feel Frontier goes primarily after there own heads.
Just to be clear I'am not one of the heaters. I even stick here even in the bad times. I really like to the game to survive.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240430_173626.png
    Screenshot_20240430_173626.png
    147.5 KB · Views: 20
Top Bottom