The Great Pre-Upgraded Gear Sharing is Caring Thread

Looking for anything else (apart from the unicorns that everyone wants!)?

Steve
Thanks, I guess some P-15 with faster handling or stability or range or an aphelion with handling or reload speed, or maverick with backpack size or battery capacity? Not really into plasmas or the dominator now, o7

Tjindjin
Ing Settlement (medium)
G2 Karma L-6

Budrys Holdings (medium)
G3 Tormentor
G2 Maverick

Cousin Ring (large)
G3 Karma P-15 w/ magazine size
G2 Eclipse

Acants

Lovelace -
G3 Dominator
G3 C-44

Gorbatko -
G3 Eclipse + Greater Range

Banks Hub -
G3 Intimidator

Landsteiner -
G2 Maverick + quieter footsteps

Bykovski -
G2 Maverick + Jump Assist

Acants

Lovelace -
G3 Dominator
G3 C-44

Gorbatko -
G3 Eclipse + Greater Range

Banks Hub -
G3 Intimidator

Landsteiner -
G2 Maverick + quieter footsteps

Bykovski -
G2 Maverick + Jump Assist
Went the 220 ly to try and get the G3 Intimidator, but someone had already snagged it silently :-(
Thanks for sharing though, CMDR @Clicker o7

How do you know which settlements you can land at to pilfer items? I went to one and was attacked by ships and the other one had no people and no entrance. Again and sorry, I'm new to this and would appreciate any advice I can get.

How do you know which settlements you can land at to pilfer items? I went to one and was attacked by ships and the other one had no people and no entrance. Again and sorry, I'm new to this and would appreciate any advice I can get.
Whadya talking about? This thread is about stuff you can buy from Pioneer Supplies stores.

Hi Kort, if you mean where can you get tips on where to go for the Materials needed for upgrading your on foot weapons and suits, then I find the online app called 'ED Odyssey Materials Helper' is useful to track what you need. As to some of those rarer mats just ask google. You'll find loads of advice and videos

Top Bottom