The Great Pre-Upgraded Gear Sharing is Caring Thread

System Cama
Medium stations
Maverick G3 no mods
Artemis G2 nightvision ---- holland works planetary station
Dominator G3 no mods
Maverick G2 no mods
some weapons g2 no mods

Yeah I hate the RNG grind which gives nothing useful in 99% cases. I tried finding an Exec with Audio masking but hell... said f it and unlocked Yarden Bond.
Would you believe I found this exact gun today in G3 and almost could not believe my eyes. Getting ready to test it, already have a G2 one with Noise Suppressor which is kinda useless because why use an Executioner inside? So the stuff is out there but it is pure luck to land on what you want. Saw a Dom G3 with Reduced Tool Battery Consumption, and of course left it behind and did not post it here, because how useless is that? Is Fdev planning for a Dominator specific tool someday?

Saw a Dom G3 with Reduced Tool Battery Consumption, and of course left it behind and did not post it here, because how useless is that? Is Fdev planning for a Dominator specific tool someday?
I believe that it is totally random as to which mods get added to a suit/weapon, which is why you get really weird combos. Artemis + added melee attack, Karma L-6 with noise suppression!

Steve 07.

Last edited:
  • Like (+1)
Reactions: BCS

7OdwNq5.png

Top Bottom