The loading screen with red ship: Can we please get colors to see our liveries

I think most of the time we dont use external camera. Allow us to enjoy our liveries which we paid for on the loading screen.

Just drop the red shading on our rotating ship in the loading screen. Simple.

Dunno how big an issue it is but I assume the generic "holo-image" ship is easier to render than a proper, custom ship c/w livery and ship-kit.
I'd prefer it if the game starts up as quickly as possible rather than spends time showing me the ship I would be flying if the game wasn't still loading.

Having said that, I do agree that the game should try to spend some time showing us the ships we've paid real money for liveries and ship-kits for.

It'd be nice if, for example, the game cut to an external camera while we're riding the elevator in and out of the hangar and, perhaps, cut to an external view of the ship when the FSD countdown starts.
I realise some people want the "immersive" experience 100% of the time so there'd need to be an "enable cinematics" toggle in the menu too.

Toggle, Toggle and once again TOGGLE!

Livery on loading screen: ON / OFF (dafault off, orange wireframe)
Elevator transit external camera: ON / OFF (default off, cockpit cam)

I'm totally skipping the livery rendering issue. Also - these are really minor things and we have way more important things to fix/take care of. As much as I would to have above.

OTOH - game must be in really good shape if we cry for such small addition. Does it mean other, big issues, are gone? [uhh]

I think most of the time we dont use external camera. Allow us to enjoy our liveries which we paid for on the loading screen.

Just drop the red shading on our rotating ship in the loading screen. Simple.

speak for yourself, i often use the external camera, hours, perhaps days spent in it, enjoying the liveries you paid for are only a ->+B away

Alas and alack, we all know any change - skins, ship-kits, etc - would instantly lead to a black screen of death / connection error as FDev tried to please all the people all of the time.

Maybe.

Before November 2012, we had a debate on these forums about whether Frontier should revamp and re-release FEII / FFE or whether Frontier should work on Elite IV. The argument was what Frontier should spend time resources and man hours on.

So I ask you ... would you want Frontier to spend resources and man hours on making the loading screen show your currently equipped livery, or fixing things in the game and developing new features?

Top Bottom