Engineers The Other Crashed Anacondas

Went to Koli Discii yesterday. Much, much better than Orrere, but:

I got stuck on the wreckage multiple times, and ended up having to self-destruct my SRV after even relogging wouldn't free it.

I shall be back, but with a class 6 Planetary Vehicle Hangar and four SRVs.

I got stuck on the wreckage multiple times, and ended up having to self-destruct my SRV after even relogging wouldn't free it.

I shall be back, but with a class 6 Planetary Vehicle Hangar and four SRVs.

Next time relog without horizons if you can, it will spawn you in orbit and then you can relog in horizons and get back on the surface.

Been there... SRV FA Off. Jump, wiggle, backwards. Dont give up, You can save SRV always.

IMHO, the Bug Killer crashed Anaconda is much better than Koli Discii. You get only grade 5 (Antimony, Tellurium, Ruthenium), the terrain is better, you also have data points and you have the SRV wreck a few kilometers towards the mountain, with some mats (both sites will appear on left panel after scanned for the first time).

I ca go full 150 for each 3 in like 2-3h (my method is to stay in front of a crate - I choose the one next to the Anaconda), shoot, collect, save to menu, reload. Having a Samsung 960 Evo NVME drive helps too...

100% pure grind, I know, but it replaces all other raw mats prospecting for me and SRV wave scanner non-sense.

Well, there are no G5 raw mats any more, they are G4 - but yes, Bug Killer is better in my opinion too but the "thing" (I won't spoil it for others) gets a bit boring after a while. I liked the Koli Discii site because of filling up with palladium but honestly now I think the Bug Killer is better.

Of course, you are right, there are only 1-4 classification of raw materials, according to material traders and the maximum number you can store (150). But I needed to call them "G5" because that is the accepted "rarest" materials and I didn't want people to be confused and thought "Bleah, those are only grade 4, not grade 5"

And yes, "the thing" makes an annoying noise after a while... :)

I'm at Koli Discii right now so I can 100% confirm the Anaconda is still there :D. I'm farming loads of Antimony at the moment.

I've no idea if it'll still be there after the 3.3 update though.

Conda will be there but the drop rate could be altered. Thanks for the warning, powering my harvester AspX.

I was just there. No Mats. Only Cargo like Beryllium and Gold and Palladium and Bertrandyte.

Do the mats spawin the cargo or did I miss something only 3 relogs

Koli Discii - still has the Anaconda and the settlement. There are 3 cargo racks that drop Ruthenium, Zirconium, Antimony, Tellurium or Tungsten. The cargo racks drop 1-2 items each.

Top Bottom