I’m gonna go with the North America pack. In terms of a general player I think it’s one of the better DLCs to get. No oddball animals, so all are a popular choice. While it doesn’t have a bird, it makes up for it by having probably the most solid roster in terms of popular animals. While I would have personally swapped the arctic fox into the arctic pack, and then add a bird. It is still such a solid pack.

Sorry I’m so late on this just kept putting it off until I forgot completely 😆

I’m changing what I said originally about eliminating packs 1 by 1, once 1 of the 6 packs has won one of the three rounds (this one and the next 2) they advance to the finale. And by the results of this round (best to recommend) that means that the:

AQUATIC PACK.jpeg

Aquatic Pack is into the FINALE!

Next category revealed tomorrow too tired to think of the next one since we’ve basically done them all lol

Since the Aquatic Pack is into the finale we are left with 5 fighting for a spot into the finale.

Next category: “Is it Essential?”

Which pack out of the top 5 do you feel is the most essential for a regular builder to have? From a general perspective, pick the pack that you feel a player would need the most when building any type of zoo. Consider EVERYTHING included in the pack.

Top 5:
1714225641977.jpeg

1714225711620.jpeg

1714225773434.jpeg

1714225812070.jpeg

1714225754058.jpeg
Getting more difficult...

Process of elimation then:
  • Grasslands - variety of grassland animals, both good and some not really needed. Base game already has a good selection of grassland animals so not needed
  • Conservation - backstage scenery pieces and endangered animals, while a great pack neither of these is needed for the average player
  • North america - makes north america a great continent to build for, strong contender
  • Twilight - more european themed scenery, halloween pieces and nocturnal animals. None of these really shouts an essiental zoo pack
  • South america - Adds a good selection of south american animals and 2 scenery themes to build a decent south american area. Strong contender
Comparing south american and north america for a regular builder... south america takes the vote. A much more appealing animal selection and 2 basic themes to work with that are vastly different from base game sets.

With the Aquatic Pack winning last round there are just 5 remaining competitors.

Next Category: “Most Controversial Pack”

A pack that splits the community apart definitely shouldn’t be called the best, a player should be able to see all those positive reviews on steam and automatically wanna buy it - not see half the community saying it’s trash and the other praising it.

Choose out of the remaining 5 packs, the one that is the Most Controversial in terms of how the community receives it. Last time we did your own reviews and recommendations, this time you have to consider everyone else’s.

The pack with the MOST votes will be eliminated from the competition. So the “winner” of this category will be eliminated.

Top 5:
1714225641977.jpeg

1714225711620.jpeg

1714225754058.jpeg

1714225773434.jpeg

1714225812070.jpeg

Last edited:
Nvm. I just read everything. Maybe you could also highlight in bold letter that the "winner" of the negative cathegories will be ELIMINATED.

I vote Twilight

With the Aquatic Pack winning last round there are just 5 remaining competitors.

Next Category: “Most Controversial Pack”

A pack that splits the community apart definitely shouldn’t be called the best, a player should be able to see all those positive reviews on steam and automatically wanna buy it - not see half the community saying it’s trash and the other praising it.

Choose out of the remaining 5 packs, the one that is the Most Controversial in terms of how the community receives it. Last time we did your own reviews and recommendations, this time you have to consider everyone else’s.

The pack with the MOST votes will be eliminated from the competition.

Top 5:
1714225641977.jpeg

1714225711620.jpeg

1714225754058.jpeg

1714225773434.jpeg

1714225812070.jpeg
Twilight, hands down. I recall a lot of dislike for the building pieces as well as the animals; it was basically North America 3 and, even though I like the animals, it could've done better.

Grasslands and North America I often see as the top favorites. Conservation had good animals and the building pieces are popular. South America doesn't really have any just controversy; it's just there, and the only complaints I see are outdated, with things like "only 5 animals?"

Top Bottom