If I'm being honest I'm kinda done with this series 😅 Idk if its the fact that I've ran out of category ideas or if its just that the DLCs are talked about so much already, I've just gotten really bored with it.

But regardless we are close to the end and it would be a shame to stop now.

View attachment 395557

Conservation has won the last category with "Best Usability" so now it joins the Aquatic Pack in the finale. Grasslands, North America and South America are still remaining, only 1 spot remains in the finale.

I think for this next category simply vote for your favourite out of these 3. You can vote based on usability, animals, pieces, theme, whatever, doesn't matter to me :)

View attachment 395558
Grasslands.

Alright sorry everybody I've left this thread again but we're back lol

Currently the Aquatic Pack and the Conservation Pack are in the finale (final 3). In this round, the North America, South America and Grasslands packs compete for the last spot in the finale.
And of course, after all this time, we get a tie lol.
Award Show Template-2.jpg

South America pack is completely out, but for the next round we need to settle it between Grasslands and North America.

For the next round, vote for which pack uses its theme to the best of its abilties. Which pack represents its theme the best? You can only choose either Grasslands or North America.

Alright sorry everybody I've left this thread again but we're back lol

Currently the Aquatic Pack and the Conservation Pack are in the finale (final 3). In this round, the North America, South America and Grasslands packs compete for the last spot in the finale.
And of course, after all this time, we get a tie lol.
View attachment 397579

South America pack is completely out, but for the next round we need to settle it between Grasslands and North America.

For the next round, vote for which pack uses its theme to the best of its abilties. Which pack represents its theme the best? You can only choose either Grasslands or North America.
North America by a long shot.

This can’t be stated any less, pound for pound North America has the best representation for its own theme. Yes, grasslands had a bird, and North America doesn’t. I am very biased to birds. Even without a single bird the NA pack just has all around solid animal choices and they are just that good. Yes it is very mammal heavy, but each mammal chosen was the best possible option.

I’m going to break it down:
  1. Moose, represents the northern part of the continent but it can also be considered an Asian animal. The largest deer species on earth and very iconic.
  2. Cougar, once again a great animal. Great big cat that is also a stealth SA pick.
  3. Beaver, one of the only rodents in game. Aquatic and iconic!
  4. Prairie dogs, another rodent but they didn’t double up on the same building types. The prairie dog is very different from how the beaver works and that’s fantastic.
  5. The California sea lion is the second pinniped of the game, and arguably one of the most iconic zoo animals in the game. At least as far as a North American like I would say.
  6. American alligator is also super iconic to the south east United States and was a fantastic habitat reptile option. Pretty hard to make an American section without it.
  7. The arctic fox is probably my least favorite part of the pack, mostly because it should have came in the arctic pack. Either way it represents the farthest North part of the continent so that’s sick.
  8. Finally, the bullfrog was great as our exhibit animal. I love them.

Dang a hard pick but one that I’m gonna vote on.
Both have great diversity. One with great biome diversity of NA. The other had great continental diversity.
Hard but I pick NA
Charlie thank you for getting back at this, it is a nice distraction from boredom, waiting for dlcs and rereading people’s personal picks on speculation.

Back
Top Bottom