The PlayStation Screenshots thread

Say hello to my little friends...

rMljaX3.jpg

CZeGrSK.jpg

GQL5ke8.jpg

Last edited:
I love the "scars" on your ship in that one picture. Is that from combat, or is there a "paint job" that does that? If from combat, does it stay until you repair your ship?
It is from combat but not sure if they stay till repaired. I will have too look at that next time.

It is from combat but not sure if they stay till repaired. I will have too look at that next time.

I love the "scars" on your ship in that one picture. Is that from combat, or is there a "paint job" that does that? If from combat, does it stay until you repair your ship?

Pretty sure that's in advanced maintenance - you can repair your paint and integrity (integrity degrades as you jump and affects how strong your hull is). You should keep the "scarred" look if you repair everything but the paint, for that combat veteran look. :)

How have you managed to get your Anaconda already? I'm sitting on 36 million, no where nea yet. I did spend a full day unlocking engineers though, have eight of them so far and already Grade 5 with Farseer and Todd
This is what I was thinking?!?!?!?!

How have you managed to get your Anaconda already? I'm sitting on 36 million, no where nea yet. I did spend a full day unlocking engineers though, have eight of them so far and already Grade 5 with Farseer and Todd

Road to Riches. Google the reddit thread on it. Easy moneys if you can put up with the soul crushing grind. Since I have no soul...

So you want my 80 tons of cargo? Not so fast!

DDv1CUOXUAEKAT6.jpg:large

People always underestimate seeker missiles :) Oh, and be careful with the "Fire at will" setting on turrets. I had that set at a pirate-infested nav beacon and next thing I know the screen is lighting up with red triangles... Thankfully I survived that little mistake.

Top Bottom