The PlayStation Screenshots thread

So... the general consensus for this is...

SHARE what you dare.

Open a twitter account to upload your SHARES to.

Upload to imgur (no account required?)

Post here? Am i correct?

CMDR Techno2k8 reporting in from Sag A*

Cl7vjQNl.jpg

GIHYdoYl.jpg

YKMSoJVl.jpg

And one of Jaques Station

MTCKz5Sl.jpg

Will have a few more from Sag A* tomorrow once I have pulled them off my ps4.

Last edited:
There are NPC's and stations plus lots of Nebulae to visit, it's also the second populated bubble.

It's a bubble? I thought it was a single system out in the middle of nowhere. You're saying it's many systems? I learn at least one thing new about this game everyday, LOL.

It's a bubble? I thought it was a single system out in the middle of nowhere. You're saying it's many systems? I learn at least one thing new about this game everyday, LOL.

Colonia has 3 big stations, 30+ populated systems. It's called the mini-Bubble because it basically has everything the main bubble has except:
- no Power Play
- very few CGs
- no rank locked ships
- no/few A and B rated modules

But you can do pretty much all activities out there.

My PC account is at Jaques (who created Colonia basically) as a way to escape griefers, and an access point to explore from.

As for thread, my world is pretty much this at the mo:

lqq7xdj.jpg

Not an exciting pic sorry, but there's so many CMDRs to refuel at the mo ;)

Beautiful game

This is my first post here on the forums (So howdy). I'm a brand new player to Elite but i've been following its progress for a long time. When it was announced for PS4 i was instantly excited and oh man i was right to be. This game is incredible and very visually pleasing. Here are some of my first snaps from my adventures on the PS4 Pro in my Sidewinder and Cobra Mk3.

azYP53L.jpg

rjPy3hN.jpg

LxpGsLK.jpg

vuY906v.jpg

6U3yHVU.jpg

After losing my fancy, rich boy's ship to a friendly-fire incident, I bought and beefed up this:

DD4fK0HXsAAufPL.jpg

I call her Green Arrow. She's made specifically for taking out bad guys, with 1/10 the rebuy of my fancy Keelback. I'll continue to use my "Oliver Queen" ships for non-bounty hunting purposes ;)

Once I buy my nameplates, I might rename her to "Oliver Queen" and make the ship ID be "ARROW". Yeah, I kinda like that!

Last edited:
After losing my fancy, rich boy's ship to a friendly-fire incident, I bought and beefed up this:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DD4fK0HXsAAufPL.jpg

I call her Green Arrow. She's made specifically for taking out bad guys, with 1/10 the rebuy of my fancy Keelback. I'll continue to use my "Oliver Queen" ships for non-bounty hunting purposes ;)

Once I buy my nameplates, I might rename her to "Oliver Queen" and make the ship ID be "ARROW". Yeah, I kinda like that!

I approve :)

"Cobra! You have failed this Nav Beacon!"

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DD4fK0HXsAAufPL.jpg

You have the perfect list of names already available to you... just run down the companion list.

Top Bottom