PvP The problem with piracy

It's strange when I meet gankers, they tend to attack at least three.

Those who intercept on one seems not similar to gankers as ask about a duel, ask to disconnect the message on murder and other and always put me in difficult position :( As to me it is very difficult to print from a game-pad.
Im not sure why you are. Gankers know that most players will die before the rest of the wing will be able to drop in so its pretty pointless. The only times we gank in wings is when we're ganking PvPers like Spear for example.

Last edited:
Im not sure why you are. Gankers know that most players will die before the rest of the wing will be able to drop in so its pretty pointless. The only times we gank in wings is when we're ganking PvPers like Spear for example.
The first (and only) time I died to a gank I was in my FDS and flying around engineering it. Was decently engineered but not full. Got interdicted by a member of RoA in Shinrata. I was turning around to fight, when the next 3 jumped in.

To this day, I still think I would have been able to escape if I had prepared appropriately with an escape system (I hadn't) and reacted faster. At that time, I tried to low wake first, then pick a system to high wake to. I was stupid, in other words.

Well I try to pick my targets, but yeah about that ratio. Lots of rich noobs about with unshielded stock condas. To be honest I don't have an issue with experienced cmndrs being hard to pirate, that's (mostly) fair enough. My real issue (aside from clogging which shows no signs of being addressed) is with comms being too easy to miss

Welcome to the YARRRR-club matey... I reckon the issues you're reporting are the same we're experiencing every day. I remember I've proposed a similar solution for comms (we are on XB1), besides I admit that pirating in a wing simplifies the procedure as one does the comm, another one goes to interdict and a third is ready for the security.

Top Bottom