General / Off-Topic The safest place

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Really? G5 antennas are broadcasting this virus? And it is all a plot to inject 'nanotechnology microchips' via a fake vaccine? That is what 'makes sense' to you? And you rather belief a professional conspiracy theorists whose background is being a football player rather than any kind of background in any relevant field?

Just checking if I understood you.
Well 5G is really not good for many reasons however in this case I don’t believe it has anything to do with the situation we’re in now.

There's almost no testing on the effects of intensive 5g exposure. How can you discount it?
I didn’t say it was not harmful, it is, however to connect it to COVID19 is not the right path to take, I agree much more with this article from .... drumroll

Paywalled .

Sidequestion : how man people did "the flu" kill last Season in the USA ? Give me the totals, each and every sinlge one dead attributed to the flu ( nvmnd. that "death by flu" most likely will only be about 10%, if at all ) .

Last edited:
Ok, fair enough. Let's take another approach: in what way is 5g radiation harmful to the human body, and how do we know that?

Paywalled .

Sidequestion : how man people did "the flu" kill last Season in the USA ? Give me the totals, each and every sinlge one dead attributed to the flu ( nvmnd. that "death by flu" most likely will only be about 10%, if at all ) .

The gist of it is that they don't think it was a deliberate bio engineered weapon but they think it may be that it escaped due to a lab accident as the lab has been working with bats and corona virus ( that bit isn't in dispute apparently - that they were doing that work).

Saw something on this in the last couple of days - the scientist that runs the place said she had a moment when she thought what if..

But since has vigorously denied it saying there is no exact genetic match between the strain that is out and the strains they've been working on.

Not sure what you mean? It seems a fairly factual article that simply states that 1) people are still trying to get from Northern-Africa to Italy, 2) Italy has recently closed its ports, 3) They motivate this to the EU by saying that they cannot take care of it due to COVID, and 4) A local NGO is appealing to Germany for assistance, saying that Italy cannot be expected to fix this on their own.

Make of it what you will, but I don't see anything in this article that is false, inflammatory or a plea to emotions. This is just stuff that is happening.

It's a combination of several things. But to me, primarily the following three parts:

Firstly the headline and use of quotation marks around unsafe read like Dr. Evils hand gestures to me

nzox5nl.jpg

You've then got this tract of text. "The measure – the first of its kind in Italian history – appeared designed to prevent rescue boats from disembarking migrants in the upcoming weeks, as departures from Libya have increased in recent days with the arrival of good weather." implies the reasoning behind it is about stopping illegal border movements rather than controlling the virus.

Finally, we've got a plea to emotion shoe-horning in the story of the 15 yr lad who drowned and a quick throw in jibe that these sort of measures are done by far-right governmental figures for the ulterior reason mentioned in the above paragraph

The whole thing reads to me as 'Italy says its closing its borders due to Corona... but heres the REAL reason.'

Last edited:
The gist of it is that they don't think it was a deliberate bio engineered weapon but they think it may be that it escaped due to a lab accident as the lab has been working with bats and corona virus ( that bit isn't in dispute apparently - that they were doing that work).

Saw something on this in the last couple of days - the scientist that runs the place said she had a moment when she thought what if..

But since has vigorously denied it saying there is no exact genetic match between the strain that is out and the strains they've been working on.

Thanks . Is this verified ? I am wondering whether everyone who THINKS they can say something about its phylogenesis actually CAN say something about it .

No exact genetic match does not proove or disproove anything . These things are very mutation friendly, especially in some areas which are really important in terms of pandemic development .

Also, this from the study we have been talking about some idk, 30ish pages ago...

2. Natural selection in humans following zoonotic transfer
It is possible that a progenitor of SARS-CoV-2 jumped into humans, acquiring the genomic features described above through adaptation during undetected human-to-human transmission. Once acquired, these adaptations would enable the pandemic to take off and produce a sufficiently large cluster of cases to trigger the surveillance system that detected it1,2.

Last edited:
Thanks . Is this verified ? I am wondering whether everyone who THINKS they can say something about its phylogenesis actually CAN say something about it .

No exact genetic match does not proove or disproove anything . These things are very mutation friendly, especially in some areas which are really important in terms of pandemic development .

This was the article about the woman but it doesn't mention the genetic bit - can't find that one I've looked at so many - but it was basically her saying there was no genetic match.

Article

The December 24 advert informs applicants they will be reporting to Shi Zhengli, who is known as Bat Woman, and is considered an authority on coronaviruses.

She has angrily rebuffed claims her lab may have played a role in the outbreak, but did admit she “lost sleep” over the consideration.

Ms Zhengli swore on her life that the virus did not come from WIV.

She blamed the virus's spread on “nature punishing the human race for keeping uncivilized living habits”.

The researcher has told those claiming the virus came from her lab to “shut their stinking mouths”.

There are plenty of evidence, I even posted it here on the forums. Let me look around.... where did i put it. Brb
The point I'm clumsily trying to make is that if that is all true, how can you logically discount it being connected to the pandemic we're experiencing?

The point I'm clumsily trying to make is that if that is all true, how can you logically discount it being connected to the pandemic we're experiencing?
Ahh, I can’t 100% say it’s not, however in my opinion we need in this case to look somewhere else. What I’m trying to say is that it’s not an intentional connection anyway.

This was the article about the woman but it doesn't mention the genetic bit - can't find that one I've looked at so many - but it was basically her saying there was no genetic match.

Article

The December 24 advert informs applicants they will be reporting to Shi Zhengli, who is known as Bat Woman, and is considered an authority on coronaviruses.

She has angrily rebuffed claims her lab may have played a role in the outbreak, but did admit she “lost sleep” over the consideration.

Ms Zhengli swore on her life that the virus did not come from WIV.

She blamed the virus's spread on “nature punishing the human race for keeping uncivilized living habits”.

The researcher has told those claiming the virus came from her lab to “shut their stinking mouths”.

Thanks.

Interesting paper published in Lancet at Jan. 24, 2020 :

Remember, acc. WHO, the Virus was isolated at Jan 07, 2020, and the full genome shared by China at Jan. 12 . I DO wonder how that Lancet article can say that patients have been identified as having laboratory confirmed infections with nCoV -19 on Jan 2 in that Light .

Anyways...IF science people in Wuhan were aware ( and I think it is pretty much accepted they were ) of a growing number of cases of pneumonia of unknown origin, and started scrambling to find its source ( in this case : isolate the Virus ), it makes Sense they would look for people working on that, and especially in regards to likely natural reservoirs . Keeping in mind that this whole Idea - CoronaVirus from bats jumping to humans through wetmarket in SouthChina - was/is one of the very likely scenarios people have been expecting a new pandemic to emerge out of for years .

Idk if the Source(s) I am finding are true, or accurate . But the more I dig into this, the more I end up reading very sciency stuff, and papers published in highly reputable magazines . And the more I dig into this, the more it starts making Sense to me...including all the confusion, and the too many unknowns . But especially the kindof panicky action/reaction by China and the WHO the more they found out what they were, and we are now, dealing with .

And btw., makes a lot of the incoherent ramblings on any medium about the "True Origin" of the Pandemic outright BWAHAHAHAHA ( Idiots ) ! 🤡

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom