Votes: 54 51.4%
  • No, I don't want a Open PvE

Votes: 49 46.7%
  • I want only Open PvE and PvP only in groups

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
there are 2 pve channels already
solo
group play

open is called open for a reason this thread is pointless

You are saying that now. Buy two mega-threads ago, people like you were screaming for Solo and groups to be got rid of.

Now the shoe is on the other foot, everything is fine with modes. Oh... and there is such a thing as PvP groups, so already you look like someone who does not know what they are talking about or are just troll posting. Uncool... just uncool.

Group play is not a PvE mode - there is no restriction on players attacking / destroying other players.

So, there are two PvP modes and one truly PvE mode.
if you create your own group and use your own friends then how will this be a problem so no the stament I made still stands you wont be greifed and free to play your pve game with pvevp players

Last edited:
I are be one of those thank you very much :p ^,^ And many games.. currently in FO4 at the moment... aboard my favorite ship.

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

bah you're still young, I know a few people in their 80's who play MMO's and Single Player games still ^.^
Ahh thank you Mouse the old bones try to tell me a different story so I shall tell them mighty mouse has spoken and to be quiet I shall +1 you for that lovely comment.

MMOs games bring much higher profit and attract more investors. In a couple of years single player games will be a thing of the past. Blizzard profiteers most out of multiplayer. So tell us more how single player games have more people.

Too much of a sweeping statement. Flappy birds and candycrush are single player.

I do not presume to speak for anyone else but all I can say is I was crushed battlefront does not have aa campaign mode and it absolutely cost them a sale.

Imo some companies are getting on the MP bandwagon because they can get away with skimping on content. Some players are easily pleased. Give em a handful of maps and some pew pew and they are happy. Again battlefront a good example.

I have no issue with MP only games but imo if they want me to pay full bubble they need to offer a lot of content. OK ea/ dice cut campaign from battlefront. But where is the carrot because it sure as hell is not masses of MP content.

I like some MP games too. Whilst my choice is coop I have done many hrs is warthunder. That is cheap to play howevef

PS you can't just pick a handful of successful MP games and claim your view proven. There are plenty of failed MP games just like there are plenty of superb single player games. The GTA games offer some MP content but I believe (just my opinion) that if R* had to make a choice and cut out 1 part of the game, they would suffer far more if it only offered the MP side of things, rather than if it only offered the campaign side of things.... same as with all R* games, they are campaign games with added MP. (just how i like it)

Last edited:
if you create your own group and use your own friends then how will this be a problem so no the stament I made still stands you wont be greifed and free to play your pve game with pvevp players

Oh, now the truth is out. You appear to be associating PvP with Griefing? Right. We get you. Okay, if that's what you say, we'll believe you.

You are saying that now. Buy two mega-threads ago, people like you were screaming for Solo and groups to be got rid of.

Now the shoe is on the other foot, everything is fine with modes. Oh... and there is such a thing as PvP groups, so already you look like someone who does not know what they are talking about or are just troll posting. Uncool... just uncool.
I'm an 8 year eve veteran I think not lol I want more pvp with larger instances like 1 super server you don't no my play style at all

Yeah.. already been proven wrong there as PVE private groups HAVE been griefed so your statement is still a full blown fallacy.. but thank you for playing..

BTW: MMO and multiplayer doesn't equal PvP.

A lot of players enjoy single player games and PvE multiplayer games and some even enjoy multiplayer PvP games in addition to single player games or multiplayer PvE games.

Oh, now the truth is out. You appear to be associating PvP with Griefing? Right. We get you. Okay, if that's what you say, we'll believe you.
the truth I don't understand what your trying to push but I aint buying it almost the only reason to do pve only is to avoid grievers in pvp
I know this because in certain game I will play pve to avoid this style of game play but in others it add to the excitement I'm all for pvp in E D but games with lvls where there is no skill involved like say a max avatar in wow sitting in lowbie zone killing newbs that I don't like

facepalm

Ahh thank you Mouse the old bones try to tell me a different story so I shall tell them mighty mouse has spoken and to be quiet I shall +1 you for that lovely comment.

Sometimes I wish we could live in space right now.. I think bones and joints would protests so much less in lower to no gravity.

So you are wanting eve in a cockpit.. no thank you..
what I want is a sand box with sand to play with and people to play with I'm not a griever in part but when greifers attack me they almost always come off second best and that's what I enjoy its called risk and without it the game is nothing but a shell
if I wanted an empty game with a few players per instance and pve in a game were the npc provides NOT 1% of a challenge I say to you what is it you want out of ED

Robert Maynard

Volunteer Moderator

The largest private group has been infiltrated a few times now by players knowingly signing up with the intent to break the group's rules....

BTW: MMO and multiplayer doesn't equal PvP.

A lot of players enjoy single player games and PvE multiplayer games and some even enjoy multiplayer PvP games in addition to single player games or multiplayer PvE games.

I know I do mostly, and I don't remember where I saw it, but Diablo 3 wasn't nerfed to the point that you need other players to play it. It plays fine single player.. even on Torment levels.

the truth I don't understand what your trying to push but I aint buying it almost the only reason to do pve only is to avoid grievers in pvp
I know this because in certain game I will play pve to avoid this style of game play but in others it add to the excitement I'm all for pvp in E D but games with lvls where there is no skill involved like say a max avatar in wow sitting in lowbie zone killing newbs that I don't like

facepalm

Well it is clear you haven't read all the thread but just jumped right in... there are a LOAD of reasons to play PVE

Robert Maynard

Volunteer Moderator
I'm an 8 year eve veteran I think not lol I want more pvp with larger instances like 1 super server you don't no my play style at all

Glad to hear that you enjoy EVE.

Regarding larger instances - until consumer internet connections worldwide are upgraded to cope with the demands of large, real-time, twitch based, multi-player combat, we're not goiong to see more than 32 players in an instance. This is not a Server / Client game - it uses a P2P/Server-Lite networking model.

Sometimes I wish we could live in space right now.. I think bones and joints would protests so much less in lower to no gravity.
Send an email to Timothy Peake
Astronaut

On the space station he will be up there later today and confirm for you.
Strange coincidence isn't it? Horizons with planetary landings is just landing as Tim is launching today for space on the international space station. You don't think he is a Thargoid do you, and is getting ready for an Earth invasion from Horizons.
Sorry guys I went a bit off topic there but it seemed the thread needed a little cheer.

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom