The Star Citizen Thread v5

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
It seems that you don't read very carefully. Why amateurish? FDev could hire a student that studies in the field of film making. You're one of these people who deny everything that would really improve the game. Do you consider the Station Control voice action as useless as well? Does it break your immersion?

Just because someone doesnt like your idea doesnt mean they 'deny everything'. The TC voices are re-usable, which makes it a good investment. Your idea is not, so it is less good an idea. The future is improving the PG. Yes, it will take a while. If you are not patient enoug, which is fine, then rest assured ME:A will be released soon. CIG said it takes a number of devs two weeks to make one mission. Do the math yourself, its simply not a viable approach to missions and such in ED.

It seems that you don't read very carefully. Why amateurish? FDev could hire a student that studies in the field of film making. You're one of these people who deny everything that would really improve the game. Do you consider the Station Control voice action as useless as well? Does it break your immersion?

I didn't know TC voices were recorded by Youtube streamers.

Obsidian Ant produces at least 1 ED and (if think) several other videos per week (he's also doing other games). The quality of his videos is stunning. That takes him 20 hours per week (as he told me). So, it's not really so hard to achieve. And the guy has a regular job as well!

That's very much a matter of opinion.

It should be clearly apparent that you are mistaken about how easy this kind of thing is to do or we would see much more of this kind of content in games. There are reasons we don't.

So my love affair with SC is over for now, having received my refund.

No doubt if they release something in the next year or so, I'll probably buy into the game again. The service I got after asking for the refund was very helpful and polite, so I have nothing to complain about regards that.

I wish them luck with the game, I hope they can produce something great, especially for the players waiting.

So my love affair with SC is over for now, having received my refund.

No doubt if they release something in the next year or so, I'll probably buy into the game again. The service I got after asking for the refund was very helpful and polite, so I have nothing to complain about regards that.

I wish them luck with the game, I hope they can produce something great, especially for the players waiting.

Congratulations Commander! And just in time for Christmas..

Apparently Lando confirmed that Star Marine is going to be shown in the stream. Ah ok, it's the internal playtest that's being demoed, not a ready-to-release build.

Last edited:
OMG...why is their stuff never setup when they go live? Do they think we like watching this?

Lol, not watching as am in the pub currently.

Strangely reassuring that nothing seems to change!

Looks like we should expect more of the same!

Last edited:
So, right now we have Arena Commander with redone UI (crisper, which is a good thing) and sound effects, few decals and paintjobs, I'm not sure if the new flight model is in. And of course there's a new Sabre variant. Shake during a flyby was nice, though.

Last edited:
So, right now we have Arena Commander with redone UI and sound effects, few decals and paintjobs, I'm not sure if the new flight model is in. And of course there's a new Sabre variant. Shake during a flyby was nice, though.

Why would there be a shake from flyby?

They know that space is a vacuum, right?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom