The Star Citizen Thread v9

That is what it looks like.

In a previous ruling the judge specifically mentioned all points individually with an MTD allowed/denied - with leave to amend.

The amendment included the previously MTD denied points and an amended point.

In this latest ruling the judge mentioned only one point with MTD allowed subject to another amendment.

So following the logic of the previous ruling the allowed points are still allowed to be made in the new amendment - but 2.4 may get knocked back again unless they have a previously unmentioned zinger/show stopper which is presumably unlikely unless some fiendish last minute AHA! tactic is being depolyed - which I doubt but who knows..).

(apologies for the re-tread - trying to get it straight in my own head as much as anything).

That's it.

The original complaint was filed way back in Dec 2017. The first amended complaint superseded that, the second amended complaint supersedes the first.

The second amended complaint is online in full at pacer and posted on docdroid, all 6 components of the complaint are listed, 2 dismissed, 4 going forward and Skadden can amend the dismissed complaints within 21 days.

There's no arguing with it, that's the court order.

Should something come up in discovery which supports a dismissed complaint there is an opportunity to have it put back on the table.

Still full of hilarious in engine coordinates related issues, so don't blame us if we can't even take your words seriously now in almost the year 2019.

Also because we don't see any other modern games have near the same amount of similar bugs.

None of that is a reason to think an uninformed guess about the reason for these bugs is true.

Last edited:
Last edited:
So they've sold a substantial amount of shares to 2 companies in the Cayman Islands.

The jpeg sales haven't been enough to support it.

@Ben Parry - mate, this is not good, whatever they're telling you.

Not necessarily... Last 2 or 3 have gone on a bit longer. The mods then manually create a new one for house-keeping, rather than to prevent a negative reality inversion!

The Cayman Islands you say? How unfortunate, that it is a tax haven, so presumably even under subpoena they would not be obliged to divulge any financial details?

That is such a sad coincidence :/

Again 0 proof and loads of accusations. The islands now? Oh boy. What is next? Swedish mafia? 90 days tops? Chris is a lizard man? I should have pinched him when I talked to him for half an hour to check it out.

Last edited:
Again 0 proof and loads of accusations. The islands now? Oh boy. What is next? Swedish mafia? 90 days tops? Chris is a lizard man? I should have pinched him when I talked to him for half an hour to check it out.

You think so? Nah, thats too extreme, now you are talking crazy things :D

So they sold 13% equity in the company in May to 2 companies in the Caymans and a third somewhere else.

They've run out of credit. They liquidated some shares and sold equity to continue operating.

The jpeg sales aren't enough to support it. Whatever time they bought with that is the time they have to release a game.

Viajero

Volunteer Moderator
So they sold 13% equity in the company in May to 2 companies in the Caymans and a third somewhere else.

They've run out of credit. They liquidated some shares and sold equity to continue operating.

The jpeg sales aren't enough to support it. Whatever time they bought with that is the time they have to release a game.

13% in shares? I presume that is just for the UK affiliate? Still, the figure is large enough to require a public explanation by CIG, specially when they have repetitively claimed they did not want to use investor or publisher money.

Last edited:
Top Bottom