Ships The Viper MKIV Owners Club.

For anyone interested...(Federal United Command) organized an all Viper bloccade of the Aisling Duval homeworld of Cubeo. For 6 hours 12 to 15 CMDRs in Vipers completely owned their system.

No not interested @ all.
Looks like your F.U.C. likes it easy...do you have nothing else to do; are there no people who need food or meds or help w pirates in fed. space ?
The MK4 is well suited for cargo delivery if you dont know, just an idea :rolleyes:

All in fun man. We have plenty of real PvPers in big boys. We play open only all the time and champion open only powerplay. Anyone is welcome to bring whatever they want to Nanomam and do the same to us. Many do and have success for a while. Eventually we will answer and fight to the death which is more resistance than we get in Cubeo. We were there to fight everyone. Haulers are all that showed up.

I finally bought and engineered one of these. It's ok, although I really don't know what to do with it. Rare's CG runner maybe.

Do whatever you want with it. It's basically the same as a cobra III with a slightly tweaked layout thats all. It's a great ship!

I finally bought and engineered one of these. It's ok, although I really don't know what to do with it. Rare's CG runner maybe.

Flechettes + SR railguns.

x2 chaff.

A metric ****ton of HRPS.

=

Exploding cutters/vettes/condas.

(With proper shots TTK is less than 5 mins. Even FDL's would struggle to equal that with PA's/Feedback cas')

Sorry, but won't beams enginered for thermal vent work better with railguns?

Nope, beams are trash in PvP. Like absolute trash.

To higher draw vs potential damage.

The Suoer pen effect drops heat by 40% so whats the point in having the beams anyways? You'd spend 90% of your time in silent running baiting them into flying into the flechette projectiles, and ten percent out of it plant sniping the gonads off the opponent. The Viper 4 is just fast enough to keep up with cutters when it counts and flat out outruns the other big ships meaning as soon as that shield drops it's plant poppin' time boiii!

Nope, beams are trash in PvP. Like absolute trash.

To higher draw vs potential damage.

The Suoer pen effect drops heat by 40% so whats the point in having the beams anyways? You'd spend 90% of your time in silent running baiting them into flying into the flechette projectiles, and ten percent out of it plant sniping the gonads off the opponent. The Viper 4 is just fast enough to keep up with cutters when it counts and flat out outruns the other big ships meaning as soon as that shield drops it's plant poppin' time boiii!

He is correct about beams. I still like to run one occasionally if I can spare the pips. I dont think the V4 really has enough distro for plasmas so rails are really the most effective thing you can use (especially against chaff).

Flechettes + SR railguns.

x2 chaff.

A metric ****ton of HRPS.

=

Exploding cutters/vettes/condas.

(With proper shots TTK is less than 5 mins. Even FDL's would struggle to equal that with PA's/Feedback cas')

Yeah, I'm thinking about someday rebuilding it as a pure combat ship, after I finish engineering my DBS. I think it would be better than the MP build I have now. I seem addicted to railguns lately, especially in small ships....

Top Bottom