The Xbox One Screenshots Thread

A better version
a57333e8-329d-4571-b90f-31dd34bd51a1.PNG

Well, after a few days of trading and running cargo missions, I got a bit bored and decided it was time to take the plunge into combat.

Introducing Orion's Sword, a Viper Mk IV. Since she was bought and outfitted in the Colonia region, no A-rated modules, but I have some pinned blueprints and used her to unlock Mel Brandon to tweak my lasers, so she's not too bad.

f0a23d2b-47cc-4eab-9140-7d9a2f3d2aa2.PNG

Patrolling a RES site

8dd8c5b8-61ef-41dd-9acb-4868ebdfb63a.PNG

A miner at work

03ff36bc-6804-4887-b8ac-abc9896fe67d.PNG

You have to paste the whole link, don't trim it down to the. PNG

The image was bigger than 5MB

Ahh, right thanks. At one point I was just getting an "Opps, something went wrong error" I've also ditched XboxDVR in favor of Xboxclips. Which may also have been causing an issue. Ty, again Mr Baggins.

Well, after a few days of trading and running cargo missions, I got a bit bored and decided it was time to take the plunge into combat.

Introducing Orion's Sword, a Viper Mk IV. Since she was bought and outfitted in the Colonia region, no A-rated modules, but I have some pinned blueprints and used her to unlock Mel Brandon to tweak my lasers, so she's not too bad.

A trusty steed the Viper IV. Also my first dedicated combat build if memory serves, a good choice. If set up right can be very capable. May it serve you well, CMDR.

My last trip was kind of a zig-zag across the galaxy. This was somewhere maybe 15,000 from colonia, but ‘below’ it on the galactic plane, about as low as I could comfortably go.

I landed in darkness near a geological site, on a moon with a rotational period fast enough to notice in the system map.

When I signed back in, this is what I was greeted with. Just kinda sat there for awhile, beer in hand, admiring the view—Or stalling, because I’m not exactly a fan of exploration. I get bored pretty quick if I can’t shoot things. This kept me going, I think.

Ended up pushing on near Beagle, but breaking off towards the core, then out to the edge, before heading back to the bubble. Along the way, I found a couple ELWs, ringed water worlds, a close binary neutron/main sequence system, my first Herbig, and one Wolf-Rayet.

I’d bookmarked the system, but deleted it on accident. Oh well lol.
0890F51E-C659-44DA-AF5D-0C934C48AF84.jpeg

Top Bottom