The Xbox One Screenshots Thread

09cc54fa-e278-4d4f-ba2d-442e57e0f89c.PNG

Just unlocked the engineers in Colonia, visited these guys while I was there. Very cool.

I'm also hanging around Colonia right now. Unfortunately, the only engineer I was able to unlock is Mel Brandon. Since I haven't unlocked all of the engineers in the Bubble, I can't unlock any more in Colonia, which doesn't make much sense to me. In "reality", someone who was born and raised in the Colonia area would have to travel all the way to the Bubble in order to use an engineer in the same system they were born in. The Colonia engineers should have their own unlock sequence separate from the Bubble engineers.

Yeah, i agree. They obviously assumed anyone who travelled there would have it all unlocked at the bubble. But why when these people live 22 klyrs away? They should def be separate unlocks - especially with with that distance to travel on top as well I think

After puttering about in Colonia for a few weeks, running cargo missions, bounty hunting, and trying my hand at mining, I got tired of the fact that I could not unlock any more engineers or buy a Pulse Wave Scanner in the Colonia area. However, I was not yet ready to spend a week or two in the Black again, flying home. So I broke down the three ships I had (my explorer/miner Python, Type-7 cargo hauler, and Viper Mk IV, sold off everything, bought a base Sidewinder, and flew a short ways away from the Colonia Dream station in Ratraii where I had made my base to self-destruct. At the rebuy screen I opted for the Sidewinder in my starting system, beefed up the FSD and installed an FSD booster, and nine jumps later was sailing through the mail slot at my home port of Ray Gateway, Diaguandri. I jumped into my Krait Phantom and outfitted her for deep core mining. After a few days of that I decided I wanted back into the bounty hunting game and headed over to Shinrarta Dezhra and on a whim bought an Alliance Challenger and outfitted it for PvE Bounty Hunting. At some point I'll rebuild all the ships I sold off in Colonia and eventually head back out into the Black, but for now I'll rebuild my supply of engineering mats and start unlocking some more engineers while bounty hunting and mining as the whim strikes.

Rear view of the Krait Phantom under power

48020827441_509b36ba77_h.jpg

A cargo megaship in the Shinrarta Dezhra system

48020928547_b36cf4f3bd_h.jpg

Alliance Challenger on patrol

48020827541_c75102be89_h.jpg

Last edited:
Dropping in on Tod McQuinn to upgrade my Multi-Cannons and Fragment Cannon.

48030532937_99741c2b3a_h.jpg

Habitation ring on a mega-ship shortly before the fighting started and I wound up at the rebuy screen...

48030468738_cd9855028f_h.jpg

My Krait Phantom waits outside Dav's Hope as I do the rounds...

48030428411_b49d1743fe_h.jpg

In the hills nearby Dav's Hope, a skimmer guards a downed CommSat.

48030428641_a55eccc52e_h.jpg

The Dance Of The Compact Quartet

I just got there and won't have time to really look around until tomorrow, I hope to get some cooler pictures. I imagine the black hole probably offers some interesting/distorted views of the neutron stars.

Look forward to seeing them, that should work a treat. Have seen so many black hole distortion pics, will have to try it out sometime.

Look forward to seeing them, that should work a treat. Have seen so many black hole distortion pics, will have to try it out sometime.

For some reason it didn't really work. It was a pretty small black hole and for some reason the lensing/distortion had no effect on the neutron stars. I could see the lensing on the starfield (though there weren't many stars so it wasn't very dramatic) but if you got the black hole between you and the neutron stars or you and the milky way it didn't create any effect. There's not much else to do around there, there aren't any planets in the system, so I just took a couple more photos and got back on the road to Colonia.

HgltDu1.png

Top Bottom